Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi everyone! ✩‧₊˚

softmindsoul June 19th

☁️ hi, my name is laura 🌱🌷₊˚⊹ ᰔ
I joined as a listener last week and I wanted to introduce myself on here! ☺️ As a psychology student I would like to use my knowledge, but most importantly my own experience, to make people feel heard and respected. I used to use 7 cups myself as a member when I was a struggling teenager (about 7 years ago), so being able to help others on here really feels like a full circle moment. 🌿⊹₊⋆ I am hoping to make members feel less alone and provide them with a safe space where they can share everything. Sooo grab a cup of tea, lets talk and remember: "This too shall pass!"  🙂 ‧₊˚ 🍵⋅ ☆

anime-nature.gif

@softmindsoul

Omigosh this gif is sooooo Studio-Ghibli-coded hehe, too calming and pretty.😍

Welcome to the listener side of the community, Laura, indeed is a full-circle moment, starting as a member and now deciding to give back to the community as a listener.🥰

I hope you have a lovely experience here. Feel free to reach out, in case of any assistance required with your listener-role, or just to make some acquaintance as you start afresh! Good wishes!💖

softmindsoul OP June 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ooh sun you are the sweetest, thank you for the warm welcome ☺️🌻

@softmindsoul

snoopy-love.gif

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

I cant unsee the color scheme and artwork now hehe! So pretty <3

EmpathicPikachu June 20th

Welcome to listener's community. I hope you learn a lot on 7cups like I did. More growth to you, softmindsoul. :)

softmindsoul OP June 20th

@EmpathicPikachu very sweet of you thank you, you too ☺️

@softmindsoul that is awesome! I'm thankful you are here to facilitate growth in others.

I'm new here. My first 5 minutes. I've come through a lot of trauma and abuse and made a pretty good life all the same. But I get sidelined by massive depression and anxiety. I never understood why. Then a lady at mu church introduced me to Myers Brigg personality stuff and that lead me to learn about attachment style. So much now makes sense to me. I've learned about limerence and many other attempts at self regulation and am understanding myself better and how to get things in proper perspective. But I just learned it all a week ago. So I thought it would be nice to have help walking through the 1000 triggers I have. 😆 

softmindsoul OP June 21st

@intuitiveSailboat8703 thank you for welcoming me so kindly 🎀☺️ and thank you for your trust, it sounds like you have been through some rough times in your life. Life and feelings can be confusing and I am glad that you are starting to figure some things out 🙂. You can always message me, i would love to offer you some support on your healing journey 🌅

Renjik8013 June 21st

@softmindsoul

Hi, Laura. Welcome to the community and it's wonderful to hear you've joined us as a listener. I believe your background and personal experiences will undoubtedly make a significant impact here! It's inspiring to see you, who have benefited from this community, come full circle to support others ❤️ I hope you'll have a good journey becoming a listener ahead!!

@Renjik8013 waaa thank you for this warm welcome 🥺💗 wishing you the best, btw i love you miffy profile picture 🐻

violetdreamer07 June 21st

@softmindsoul Welcome to 7 cups! I hope you learn a lot and have a lovely experience!!

@violetdreamer07 thank you violet 😊

Snor1ax June 21st

@softmindsoul Hey Laura, nice to meet you! We're always glad to see that a new member on the listener team! Here are just a few links that you might find helpful:

• Mentors can be really helpful when you're new here! They can help you find your footing and answer any listener questions that you may have.
  • Coaches can help with more specific Listener issues on a more short term basis. They can help with things like active listening skills etc.
  • Listener Learning Threads can be super helpful in learning more about specific things to do with our listener journey

If you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.

@Snor1ax very kind of you thank you for the help☺️

akunknown June 21st

@softmindsoul

Thanks so much for giving back to the community that helped you 7 years ago when you were a member by being a listener now. That’s so kind of you. Welcome to the listener role! Hope your experience is everything you deserve it to be!!!

PS: very nice username :)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

softmindsoul OP June 23rd

@akunknown aww thank you 🥹💗

blissart June 24th

@softmindsoul

welcome to listener community, glad to have u with us  💗

softmindsoul OP June 24th

@blissart thank uuu 💗💗

@softmindsoul Hey welcome to 7 cups, im a psychology student also. Super cool that we get to use our learned skills for practical work :) Best of luck!

softmindsoul OP July 4th

@lovelyBlossom5344 ooh amazing!! :) wishing you the best 🌷🙂

scotttyB1974 July 4th

respect to you

softmindsoul OP July 6th

@scotttyB1974 thank you scotty ☺️🌷

sereneSunshine00 July 5th

@softmindsoul aww that is so lovely to hear! Welcome back 😊

softmindsoul OP July 6th

@sereneSunshine00 thank you so much ☺️💌

Maslow July 18th

@softmindsoul Unless you are Gandalf

softmindsoul OP July 18th

😂😂😂😂

GoodTrouble19 July 18th

@softmindsoul Hi Laura Thanks for your help!

diligentKiwi2473 August 2nd

Love this and thank you for being here ⭐

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

Welcome! I’m Kiara <3