Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Alone.Judged.Depressed

ambitiousWest8361 May 20th, 2020

Hello Everybody, this is the 3rd time I am using this app and re-creating the profile. My experience in using this is somehow not good because I was judged at the first time by a listener here and i i ve no complaint about it because I expressed too much of me and slef petty and the 2nd listener had nothing to say but just said to "live with it"... Its been almost more than a year now and nothing has changed. I really need help.. I want to change.. i am just clutched in darkness. Need a caring heart for the crying heart to rescue....😭😭😭

ShadowTag May 20th, 2020

@ambitiousWest8361

I feel this way a lot and it's frustrating when people aren't really hearing what we are saying. There may be many who aren't good for specific things to talk about but i encourage you to keep trying. It is already a big step you are willing to come here and process your situation right now. Doing this shows your strength in yourself. Try not to push yourself too hard take it one day at a time. Take little breaks and continue your search for that one who will give you the time and energy. Even though you feel helpless right now, take a breath. Take a break. You can do this. It hurts a lot right now, but don't lose hope. Keep trying. Even just the fact you've done so much already helps. -hugs- you're important. Your feelings are valid. You are being heard. We just need to find patience. Good luck in your search.

ambitiousWest8361 OP May 21st, 2020

@ShadowTag

Thank a lot shadowtag.. Thats just not here..even my frnds judge me.. i wouldn't care if that was coming from some unknowns or ppl that i hardly cross paths... I comes from very own cousins and close frnds.. i don't know why they stop talking to you when you share ur problems..My problms were never on money, land, property or anything huge... I just share when things are nkt right and how ppl haunt me from my past.. And i also agree these ppl nowadays want to associate with frnds who are happy,secure, confident enough nd most importantly who shw some attitude..but not with someone who is suffering sufficiently from anxiety, lonliness and unloved feelings... Why do they mock us if we are lacking from them ? Why do i get tagged and bullied that m a over thinker, emotional fool, no maturity and bla bla.. m mature enough according tovme bcos i dnt hurt ppl and treat the same even if they are digging graves on my mind... I feel nobody likes me shadowtag...nobody... I m just living an imaginary life with imaginary ppl n frnds on my mind

ShadowTag May 22nd, 2020

@ambitiousWest8361

I know how that feels and i know how much that hurts it's why i self isolate all the time and dont know who to trust its what really fuels my most paranoid of thoughts its the reason i never trust my family or outside people its the reason i hide online and try to ignore the world its the reason im so alone in this world the reason i shut down its the reason people hate me the reason they judge me.. i know how you feel and its the worst living this way i just want you to know how important you are even if they brush you off ignore you say your this and that.. people are cruel beings and the most innocent are always impacted because they think their idiotic justice self righteous behaviour is normal i hate being invalidated laughed mocked for my pain and suffering like when i broke down on the subway in a total fear i was submerged in this fear and through all of that they had the nerve to mock me as i was beaten down crying like that.

jazmine1986 May 20th, 2020

@ambitiousWest8361

do you want to talk to me ? I was told I'm a good listener but I cannot give you any great advice / advise as I'm still struggling with my own problems , if you want drop me a / an private message if I read it I might reply you as our time zones are different .

ShadowTag May 20th, 2020

@jazmine1986

You need a listener account to talk to them they are a member.

ambitiousWest8361 OP May 21st, 2020

@jazmine1986

Thank u jasmine .. thats really nice of u . Ya needs an account to be a listener here