Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

lonelycloudy February 28th, 2016

@enthusiasticWillow2395 Hugs to you. You are seen, known and loved.

lonelycloudy February 28th, 2016

@enthusiasticWillow2395 Hugs to you. You are seen, known and loved.

TheBeautyInTheDarkness February 28th, 2016

\(^*^)/

Iniga February 28th, 2016

@TheBeautyInTheDarkness

*hugs* I love your username

LexieTee February 28th, 2016

I got out of an abusive relationship 2 months ago, yet my ex still finds it a good idea to stay friends. I keep telling her that I can't do that, and she gets mad at me every single time. I need a hug because finally I think she got the hint, and it will take some time for me to get used to it.

@Lexieteer

*hugs*

Onepetalrose February 28th, 2016

I need a hug right now! Me and my boyfriend are about to break up. And I don't know what to do...

@Onepetalrose

*hugs* it's okay... :)

@Iniga Thanks! I have so many thing going on with my life right now. It's so hard to handle them altogether especially when you feel weak and you don't have the strength to pull them through

Iniga March 5th, 2016

@Onepetalrose

yes!!

Why can't I stop thinking about him... Maybe I just can't forget all the happy memories of us. I'm so sad and down, maybe it's my fault

anusuryaa February 28th, 2016

i'm lonely and hurt!!

ellalove0902 February 28th, 2016

*hug*

you are beautiful

Scricciola66 February 28th, 2016

I am in the same condition but it isn t my guilty because people in my past judged and avoided me so i lost my street and i think that i can t do anthing very well but it isn true... Our being is hide oppression mentality, little by little we will pull out it from our inner soul because one time somone will change your point of view and you will find something that you will do very well

Marija1m1 February 28th, 2016

You will, takes time

babs57 February 28th, 2016

@Marija1m1 i had major depression for over 49 years Im taking to many pills i feel like im never

going to get better

fatima123 February 28th, 2016

@babs57 sometimes understanding how to deal with depression helps you change your mood. Try enjoying every moment you have. It takes strength to survive this and you're doing a great job! Keep fighting!

ExoticWild February 28th, 2016

Hug me somebody pls

mylifemythinking February 28th, 2016

@ExoticWild. ". Hugs you" take care 😊

helpthegirl February 28th, 2016

@ExoticWild my dear, I'd want to hug you so strong :) I hope you'll get better

Julianna777 February 28th, 2016

@ExoticWild I'll hug you *big bear hug* I understand everything is hard for me to

Mick4m88 February 28th, 2016

@ExoticWild *hug*

aquaClementine1773 February 28th, 2016

@ExoticWild huuuuugs :-)

deya February 28th, 2016

I just hate that I'm so easy to leave and forget about. i miss him so much.

Beccau February 28th, 2016

@deyahi

mom sending love and hugs ur way💋❤️

Jomemarte February 28th, 2016

@deya

hey I'm here to listen to u

mylifemythinking February 28th, 2016

feeling hopeless with this depression and I am unable to control it😞😞😞😞😢😢 somebody"""""hug me """""tightly

Jomemarte February 28th, 2016

@mylifemythinking

Hey I'm here to help you in what ever you need

quietLime89 February 28th, 2016

@mylifemythinking

*hugs*

DarkravenxD February 28th, 2016

@mylifemythinking Hugs

Julianna777 February 28th, 2016

I'm really freaking out the other day was soposed to be my party but there were a lot of people and I had anxiety all that week and there I freaked out I feel like I'll never be socially acceptable

Moonstrike February 28th, 2016

Working on getting better.....but... it's hard.

LeafSprite February 28th, 2016

Hugs are nice..

MusicDraw February 28th, 2016

Why the bad mood appears out of nowhere.... And takes over mind and makes you feel like you're not worth anything, everything you do is stupid and useless....No one appreciates you... And the loneliness is eating you alive.....

Sorry.

CuriousBookworm5 February 28th, 2016

@MusicDraw You've nothing to be sorry for. I wish simple words could make it better for you. Guessing you're creative and I think being so and feeling the world as sensitively as you do, go hand in hand. Here if ever you need to talk. And sending you a big, big hug.

ToxicTentacles February 28th, 2016

Is anyone in the same situation like me. I keep having nightmares and anxiety and I'm bipolar(not really depressed). And I think the cause of this is because I recently found out that my boyfriend has had one night stands with 15 different girls. I think it's a hue number and I know he's not the same person like he was before but I just can't get over it.

How do you get over your boyfriends ugly past?

feel free to message me on google hangout.

badlamps February 28th, 2016

I just want someone to talk to. Being alone is ok, but being lonely sucks

Kenny98 February 28th, 2016

@badlamps if you ever want to talk to me feel free to do so! I struggle with loneliness all the time and understanding why you feel that way can be hard too. *bear hug*

Vanessak February 29th, 2016

@badlamps I used to share my thoughts with one person who is now no longer in my life. I am struggling to be alone, and face all these thoughts alone

fatima123 February 28th, 2016

I'm very numb