Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

mylifemythinking February 28th, 2016

@reservedPomegranate5462 """"""I am sorry to hear that but at present I am also suffering with it horribly so be strong"""😞

""hugs you"""😞

reservedPomegranate5462 February 28th, 2016

@mylifemythinking awww thank u 2 4 the hug *hugs back* i also wish u the better, and hope you can overcome it as im trying

ianmac February 28th, 2016

I just lost a job opportunity because of medicine I take for pain after having a cancerous couple of tumors. I feel like a total failure. Wish it wasnt that way in Oregon. Thanks for listening.

reservedPomegranate5462 February 28th, 2016

@ianmac oh god, im so sorry to read that... but maybe the life has a better plan 4 u, dont give up hope *hugs u*

Seeker719 February 28th, 2016

I live with 6 family members and the head of the house is crazy. Arguing over nothing. Kicking people out. I just feel like I'm stuck in my room and not able to go out and experience life. I can't up and leave because I care for my elderly mom and I can't support the both of us alone. But I can barely keep it together myself. I wish I just had someone to hug me and tell me its all going to be ok because my willpower has been over worked for so long and I'm so tired.

mylifemythinking February 28th, 2016

@Seeker719 " don't worry everything will be fine"""""""""""""""""""""

hugs you

marmar2016 February 28th, 2016

School for once isn't stressful to me. It's the rest of my life. I can't handle it. The people, my anxiety, my depression, the fact I'm turning 18 in a couple months, and tiny little things that seem to happen to me during a day,

MestoreKitty February 28th, 2016

@marmar2016 Hey there :) here's a hug *hug!* Being an adult isn't all that bad, don't worry! it gives you room to grow into your own individual and you can set your own rules! Let us know if you need another hug, we are here. *hug*

skiye February 28th, 2016

@marmar2016 hey. I'm so sorry you're feeling like that. I know how hard it is. *hugs*

goldenWest7842 February 28th, 2016

where are the hugs?

MestoreKitty February 28th, 2016

@goldenWest7842 *hug*

semperuss February 28th, 2016

I finally am in a relationship... But it's toxic and I'm fading...

medicjessi February 28th, 2016

@semperuss

I won't pretend to know your situation, but I'm curious if you feel and know that this is a toxic relationship, then why do you stay? You deserve to be happy and in a relationship with someone who values you and lifts you up - not brings you down. No one deserves to be treated poorly just because they don't want to be alone.

I hope you figure it out and realize you're worth more! ::hugs:: smiley

semperuss February 28th, 2016

@medicjessi Because good times with him make me forget about bad ones... But when I am alone I realize how bad it is...
Thanks for support btw heart

skiye February 28th, 2016

My anxiety is ruining my life. Every single aspect of it. I can't remember the last time I was happy.

Iniga February 28th, 2016

@skiye

*hugs*

"Everything's going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

justpostivehappy February 28th, 2016

school is stressing me out to the point where i cry myself to sleep almost every night and my mom wont homeschool me

@justpostivehappy

Some days are tough, but we'll get through them :) we're all here for you

*hugs*

soullight February 28th, 2016

I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm having an episode and everyone around me just can't understand that it's especially tough for me to function daily.

@soullight

True. I understand, though. *hugs*

Sipsuba February 28th, 2016

@angelicfleur *very long hug*

This post has been deleted
ConfusedPink February 28th, 2016

@angelicfleur hugs

gregariousOwl7680 February 28th, 2016

i feel like life has no point and im i'm like a rubber band being pulled to the furthest it can go before i snaps

OneWingedAngel February 28th, 2016

@gregariousOwl7680 You have a point in life that's why you're here! If you need anyone to talk to in here for you! I send you hugs 😬

Strawbfields4ever February 28th, 2016

@gregariousOwl7680 I send you a hug with all my love. Remember you're a treasure and essential to this world and your life is precious and worth it. I love you.

OneWingedAngel February 28th, 2016

Every time I sleep, I see my boyfriend with another girl and it kills me. I tell him about it an he tells me not to worry. It's really hard for me not to worry because I really do love him and I don't wanna see him with anyone else but me. I really love him and he really loves me but it's tearing me apart.

@OneWingedAngel

*hugs* I don't know what else to do I'm so sorry :( but we're all here for you, everything's gonna be okay :)

flowers22 February 28th, 2016

I need a hug, or just acceptance.

But moslty, I want to be seen.

Notice me, see me, accept me.

I'm still alive, i'm still fighting.

Notice that, notice me.

@flowers22

*hugs*

That was a really nice way of putting it, by the way; though I feel like that too :)

@flowers22 I see you. I accept you. I love you.

LexieTee February 28th, 2016

@flowers22 *hug!*

Marija1m1 February 28th, 2016

@flowers22 sending many hugs

I don't know what to do, anymore. I've been numb for about a week. And it's too much.

I'm too conflicted for my own good.

I'm suffocating
It's hard to breathe, feels like I'm dying
But I'm like this every single day
Until even I have run out of words to say
There's like a hand closing round my throat
Squeezing tighter, forcing me to choke
But it never just kills you slowly
It murders slowly, lets you die in agony
Life crushes me down like a rock
And I can't keep building up anymore
All I can do now is fall down
I sometimes feel like sinking through the ground
Free fall could be used to describe my fate
Because for me there is no gate
No barrier, nothing to hold me back
Yet everyday something inside me cracks
It feels like I'm free when I'm really not
The cage has bound me, I'm left to rot
The key thrown aside, I writhe desperately
But who's to save me? Nobody

Do you understand now?

@Iniga I understand you. Sometimes I feel like this. Just pay attention around you. Is it nothing wrong? Awesome. Just remember that you're safe and blessed. Is it everything wrong around you? It's ok not being ok. You're still loved. Just stay strong. Praying helps.

If you feel like can't breath, go to somewhere that you feel that can. You may go to a park or square and sit there.

And don't forget you're awesome and go through this. You deserve all the love and care. Stay safe. I love you.

@Strawbfields4ever

Thank you so much :)

Onepetalrose February 28th, 2016

@Iniga that's actually what I feel right now. I support you :) it's like there is no escape from all of the problems we are going through. All we can do is put a smile so that we can show that we are okay but actually not

@Onepetalrose

Yeah, faking :( *hugs*

mandi93 February 28th, 2016

I really need a hug right now because I've been feeling really down because I feel like I've been making my boyfriend depressed and I feel like I've been selfish

@mandi93 *hug* *πŸ’–*

enthusiasticWillow2395 February 28th, 2016

She left me. My love. My reason to live. I need about a million hugs.