NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

anchoredwithhope September 29th, 2015

Tons of HUGSheartheartheartheart

lazyKatz September 29th, 2015

Happy HUG day x

flyingSquirrel September 30th, 2015

Anyone got a hug left? It's been a tough day and I'm having trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

EdmondDantes September 30th, 2015

A gigantic bear hug to you

Shelbyrae September 30th, 2015

I hate myself I'm just worthless and am just a waste of air. People don't even notice me and I just stay out of people's way so I don't get made fun of. I hate life I wish I was dead!! I mess up everything I do mentally emotionally and physical. I hate myself!! No one would even notice if I was gone!!

flyingSquirrel September 30th, 2015

I've been where you are -- I still am, sometimes. As long as you keep talking, you will survive this. Nothing lasts forever; not even this. Have a hug from me, and know you're not alone. 🌸

Thank u☺️

lovingLand9929 September 30th, 2015

Just all I need to hear that in my life

But are not happing to me

EdmondDantes September 30th, 2015

"I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

You are not alone in this. No matter how lonely you may feel

I'm so glad I found this site. It's been making me feel so better that I have ppl to talk about my problems with!!

kawaiikun95 September 30th, 2015

Don't give up shelbyrae! You are not worthless, People who makes fun of you dont deserve you.

reactivefish062 September 30th, 2015

/hug. I've been there. Hang in there.

lovingLand9929 September 30th, 2015

Good day if people are avoid you that becouse the can't see what good in you

maheewanderer October 4th, 2015

Hi shelbyre,

First here take my big teddy hug. Everything will pass on. Have faith and let's hold each other and move on

Upndown61 October 6th, 2015

Lots and lots of hugs!!! heart

healer13 October 19th, 2015

@Shelbyrae you think you are worthless is baseless since you are a human being and humanbeing are worthy .Find out what reasoing making you feel worthless and what would you do that would make you worthy it is a full time job but you will find the way if look for one

kawaiikun95 September 30th, 2015

Haaaa...why is life so hard? I mean i have a great family, friends but it seems that Im the one ruining my great life. I always mess up. I feel like everybody hates me or im just paranoid, but still. I love to make my family proud of me but why is it so hard?! I'm such a loser 😑😑

lazyKatz September 30th, 2015

Lots of HUGS your all wonderful

EucalyptWoman October 6th, 2015

And hugs to you too! You help lots of people.

Lpmae October 1st, 2015

Whenever your sad about life. Be sad about it it is normal as we are people who can feel. We have to understand that its always being part of our life.No matter what it is always remember that you are not alone. We are here to support and cheer you up. Hugs from me and from the people who has a big heart to help and understand others.

lazyKatz October 1st, 2015

HUGS to all

Chiaroscuro1 October 3rd, 2015

Hi you. Yes you. If you came here because you need a hug, I have one ready for you. This hug is exactly what you need, yes, for you specifically. Picture me there with you. I am putting my arms around you and it feels exactly right. You suddenly feel so safe and like you can relax and cry if you want to. I am here for you for as long as you need. I will hold you for as long as you need. It's soft and safe and secure. While I hold you, I say to you "It's okay, it's okay to feel what you are feeling. You can let go here in my arms. It's okay. It's okay. There you go. Relax. It's going to be okay. Find your strength again here in my arms before you try to move on. You can relax. It's okay. Cry your tears or just take peaceful deep breaths, whatever is right for you. Stay here until you are ready to go. I am here for you."

MusicCandy October 6th, 2015

@Chiaro

Thank you- i was crying from some healing realizations, and the hug was so wonderful.

lindamay October 6th, 2015

@Chiaroscuro1 thank you! a big hug to you too <3

Desertship October 6th, 2015

@Chiaroscuro1

Just what i needed thank you!

*hugs you tightly*

Chiaroscuro1 October 7th, 2015

Dear @MusicCandy , @lindamay and @Desertship - You are very welcome smiley

AwesomeRainbow October 7th, 2015

@Chiaroscuro1

I don't usually hug people AT ALL. But thank you so much, I really needed this heart It's really amazing to have that feeling of someone really caring for you. I don't feel like I get that much in real life, so this really made my day! Just thank you so very much!!

Chiaroscuro1 October 7th, 2015

smiley

jenniferlobsinger77 October 7th, 2015

@Chiaroscuro1

TortueDesBois October 3rd, 2015

I want more hugs sad

Lpmae October 3rd, 2015

Here's a tight hug for you TortueDesBois :)

TortueDesBois October 3rd, 2015

@Lpmae thank you.
sorry for the delay, I don't receive the notifications
probably why I get less love than usually!
sad

Lpmae October 5th, 2015

@TortueDesBois No problem :) I hope you are fine now.

lazyKatz October 5th, 2015

Monday morning again. Heres a bucket full of hugs to start the week. x

easyWater4109 October 6th, 2015

@lazyKatz

my cyber friend, a bear hug to you!

lazyKatz October 6th, 2015

@easyWater4109

Thank you, your a ray of sunshine x

gracefulAngel96 October 6th, 2015

I need a hug! Thank You!!

Laura OP October 6th, 2015

HUG for everyoneeee!