Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

mutter3 July 9th, 2015

Not quite sure about hugs

shyPeach7320 July 9th, 2015

You know when you've been doing so well for a while Then boom Doubts and negative feelings just swarm your head again and you wonder when you're ever gonna be free... *Hugs*

energeticOrange3756 July 9th, 2015

Is there any chance we , all these people who are alone or suffering from loneliness, being hurt, we meet one time all together in a circle, let's give each other hug? How it feels good to meet in real.. chat helps but sometimes it will feel much better to see the actual person ... I want to you give all of you my big huggsss.!!! I hope you can feel my sincerity and my pure care...Love you all guys... !!!

lazyKatz July 9th, 2015

HUGS to you honey x

lucy2 July 9th, 2015

Hi @energeticOrange3756

Although it's not possible to met in person, how about we decide as a group to meet 'virtually' at 3pm EST Saturday11th July or another sugested time and 'feel the love' together.

All those infavour please contribute to this postyes

Lucy2

energeticOrange3756 July 9th, 2015

Hi Lucy 2 that would be a great idea.. how we can do that? Can u explain further..? That sounds interesting. .

lucy2 July 9th, 2015

Hi @ energeticOrange3756

We all spend 5 minutes at that particular time, thinking of the many people we have 'met' on 7cups. Those that are lonely, need a hug, health problems, carers etc etc. It's the least we can do on 7cups birthday week. Spread the love smiley

Lucy2

purpleDime6900 July 9th, 2015

Big,giant hugs for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin74 July 9th, 2015

(((HUGS))) just because :)

lazyKatz July 10th, 2015

Happy Friday with lots of HUGS x

thehoodlum July 10th, 2015

I need a really big hug right about now followed by some comforting words

armybratlove July 10th, 2015

(/^.^)/ *hugs*

thehoodlum July 10th, 2015

Yes thank you very much ^?^

heart

(/^.^)/(/^.^)/(/^.^)/

lazyKatz July 10th, 2015

Everyones fighting a battle for a better life, pain free. I hope even on your darkest days you have a glimpse of what could be. Thats what we all want, HUGS to you Honey x

thelittletrainthatcould July 10th, 2015
big warm hugs for everyone !! heart
Dovah July 10th, 2015

Hugs for all you wonderful listeners out there c:

Hodo03 July 10th, 2015

❤️

Upbeat July 10th, 2015

At this moment in time I could really do with a hug. Things haven been getting to me lately and it feels like a hug would do me some good.Loving Hugs for Everyone!heart

Catalyst1234 July 10th, 2015

Hugs are great when given with intention. I know how you feel... many hugs your way hun. Thanks for being always there for me. :)

littleSail6744 July 10th, 2015

Awe, here's a panda hug for you.

ʕっ?ᴥ?ʔっ ʕっ?ᴥ?ʔっ ʕっ?ᴥ?ʔっʕっ?ᴥ?ʔっ ʕ?͡ɛ?͡ʼʼʔ

lazyKatz July 10th, 2015

Great big HUG for you @Kash, and I hope in the process It'll squash some of your problems to insignificance (( x ))

Upbeat July 10th, 2015

You people make me smileeveryday. Thank you *.* @Catalyst1234 and @littleSail6744 *hugs tighter back*

Aww lovely. I wish I could hug you in real. Thank you dear, have you seen this? Click here. ^.^

@lazyKatz

lazyKatz July 10th, 2015

I don't discriminate - I'm an equal opportunity HUGGER x

lucy2 July 10th, 2015

Ok everyone, are you ready for the 7cups birthday hug? The biggest hug ever!

At 3pm EST tomorrow Saturday11th,we will spend 5mins in a virtual hug, thinking of all those in need and all those we encounter here at 7cups. It would be great if you could join us. maileveryone you know on 7cups and invite them to join in.

Lucy2

Upbeat July 10th, 2015

In which room? (: @Lucy2

lucy2 July 10th, 2015

Hi @Kash216

The idea is we do this in our own homes just spending 5mins in mindful thought and hugs for others at that time ok?

Like your idea of a room thoughand will try and arrange thisforfuture virtual hugs.

Take care

Lucy2

Upbeat July 10th, 2015

Wow that's a lovely idea. Thanks a bunch. Yah feel free to message me about this in the future. (: take care.

@Lucy2

rationalWater8671 July 11th, 2015

Needing a hug,feeling lost

Upbeat July 11th, 2015

Endless supply of enormous cuddly hugs for you!Lots of love also being sent your way to warm that wonderful heart of yours!heart

@rationalWater8671

Saraneedshelp3 July 11th, 2015

Hug😀🙈

lazyKatz July 11th, 2015

Weekends HUGS for all x

dollerina July 12th, 2015

i want a protective kind of hug..one that would fix all my broken pieces for at least a little bit..one that'll express that someone is here for me..

lucy2 July 12th, 2015

Hey @dollerina

Here's a hug that means I care for you, I care for your broken bitsbroken heartand I care that you feel you are not alone. I am always around for you, .be kind to yourself.

Lucy2

dollerina July 13th, 2015

@Lucy2 Thank you ❤ You're really kind ^o^ I truly appreciate it

ll26 July 12th, 2015

Hi! So this morning I was going to wake up at 5 am to go feed in homeless. However, when I woke up I thought i was too tired and I went back to sleep. Now, I can't believe that I did that...i didnt realize how horrible of a person I am

lucy2 July 12th, 2015

Hi @ll26

Please, don't be too hard on yourself. I can understand that you feel pretty disappointed with yourself but you're only human, you had the very best of intentions and that's commendable. Next time you make a date to go, you'll jump out of bed no problem. We all do things we later regret, put it behind you now, You're forgiven :-)

Lucy2

ll26 July 12th, 2015

I'm really having some scary thoughts....I'm never going to forgive myself for this

Lpmae July 13th, 2015

Hugs for Everyone> Always remember you are Loved :D