Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't start therapy?

Helba December 13th, 2018

Hey everyone!

I was on therapy on 7 cups and now I'd like to return. However, I noticed that the "connect to therapist" option vanished from the messages board, and I also can't activate my old subscriptions. I found the url to the "find therapist" subpage of 7 cups, but when I tried to connect, I only got this message:

"Online therapy requests not allowed by user organization. (152) Members, you can find a new listener on the browse listeners page. Listeners, you can reach out to a peer support listener for extra support."

Does 7 cups still offer online therapy? If yes, is it my problem that I can't access it? Anyone could help me?

Greetings!

AffyAvo December 13th, 2018

@Helba The therapists should still be accessible; I haven't heard anything otherwise, and I can still connect to the therapist bot.

You can try submitting a support ticket (close to the bottom of the link) or email billing@7cups.com

I hope it gets sorted out quickly!

Helba OP December 14th, 2018

@AffyAvo

Hello! Thank you for your answer!

I have sent the ticket to the support team. I hope to get an answer soon and will let everyone know in this thread.

It's quite strange that I can't reactive that therapy option. Hopefully it can be solved!

Greetings!