Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's talk about movies!

RosaHere June 7th, 2023

Hi! I hope you are having a good day! You can guess from the title what this thread is about hehe.

So what type of movies do you like to watch? What is your favorite movie? You can talk about what you love the most about it, up to you :)

Also, I'm open to movie recommendations 😀🤍

@TabbyCat97 @Adoringpanda3708 @Fluffysheep8

Frixndlyghost3708 June 7th, 2023

@RosaHere

Hey Rosa! So umm Im not really a huge movie fan type of person mainly because I don't have the attention span to sit down for however long the movie is but I'd definitely have to say my favorite movie is Lilo and stitch. I'm not really sure why that's my favorite but it just makes me so happy and I've loved it since I was a little kid. What about you though? 🩷

RosaHere OP June 9th, 2023

@Adoringpanda3708 I seee, Panda! Honestly, if I'm watching a movie at home, I never finish it at once haha. And oooh, I've never seen that movie I think but it looks lovely and I'm glad that it makes you happy! That's a valid reason for loving a movie <3<3

Well, I love Cruella and Jumanji. These two are different but very interesting movies.

Fluffysheep8 June 8th, 2023

I haven’t watched a movie since 2021, I don’t think I’ll be much help 😆

RosaHere OP June 9th, 2023

@Fluffysheep8 Oh haha no worries!

CharlieDont37 June 10th, 2023

@RosaHere

Would you share the films that you do like and perhaps I can suggest some others based upon your choices?