Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

πŸ’›Welcoming new subscribesπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Nightscars2001 March 8th, 2023

Hey everyone I'm Travis and im just gonna welcome all are new subscribes were so glad you have found us here on 7cups were here to help so just shoot us a text and we will be there for you this app has really truly helped me through some really dark times but I would not be here if it wasn't for this app so injoy your stay we all love you here πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

SilverMistakes March 8th, 2023

πŸ’›@Nightscars2001,πŸ’›

Aww Travis that's so sweet of you 🌟 Cups is definitely a wonderful place to stumble upon!!😊 Let hope everyone find this place comfortable and useful as you did .

yourdumplin March 8th, 2023

❀️

Nightscars2001 OP March 24th, 2023

πŸ’›

@yourdumplin

ludossas March 23rd, 2023

Hey travis!!!

hi its nice to meet you i like your picπŸ’›@ludossas

what kind of music you like?

@ludossas

Moonlight69 March 25th, 2023

πŸ’›

calmMango9611 March 25th, 2023

@Moonlight69 Hi there. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, come looking for support. Here is the link, to our chatrooms just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar

calmMango9611 March 25th, 2023

@Nightscars2001 Thanks for the post. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, come looking for support. Here is the link to our chatrooms, just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar

Tinywhisper11 March 30th, 2023

@Nightscars2001 hi I'm not new. But I love you ❀❀ your so sweet to post this thread

Nightscars2001 OP March 30th, 2023

Thank you i love-you-more-love-you-loads.gif@Tinywhisper11 lol πŸ₯°πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

empathicPanda9436 March 30th, 2023

True 7 cups is a great place to connect