Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WGS Introduction

WaxingGibbousSys May 15th, 2023

Hello, we are the Waxing Gibbous System. We are a polyfragmented system with dissociative identity disorder and c-ptsd. We are autistic and queer (they/them please) and we have been a part of mental help groups for 3+ years now. We are mental health and disability advocates, most of us are artistic in some way, and we like to learn new things about physics and science achievements. If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask!

Avaria May 15th, 2023

@WaxingGibbousSys
Hey! Welcome to 7 cups. Thank you for joining us. (NB! I hope y'all are comfortable with "you all/you (plural)".

I can't wait to see what you guys manage to do in 7 cups, 3 years is a long time, I hope 7 cups is a place to extend that time even further.
Are y'all familiar with the site yet? I can definitely recommend some activities and rooms to visit if needed!

And, thank y'all for advocating for our disabled friends and mental health. I can't sweat enough how important this is and the world needs more kindness. Thank you for being apart of the piece of kindness in this world. <3

What kind of art do you all do (if I understood the "artistic part" right)?

WaxingGibbousSys OP May 15th, 2023

We're starting to find our way around. We were looking for somewhere for some of our younger alters to talk but I haven't found anything yet really. We would totally appreciate any recomendations you have!

As for art, each of us is different, although most of us have a pretty good understanding of music. Sometimes we draw with pencil or on our phone.

blissart May 16th, 2023

@WaxingGibbousSys

Glad to have u with us ❤️