Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some questions for you!

Reesenotgeese August 3rd, 2023

Hiya, this is my first time starting a post! I wanted to ask 3 questions to you all:

1) What is something you wish others knew about you?

2) When do you feel most like yourself?

3) If you had to pick a song or poem to describe yourself, which would you pick and why?

Bazzust0 August 3rd, 2023

@Reesenotgeese

1. im a guy and im 14

2. when im with my mates and we're messing around

3. boulivard of broken dreams- green day

patientSky1754 August 3rd, 2023

@Reesenotgeese

1. I have a talent for doing impressions of different accents and voices

2. When I'm spending quality time with my family

3. "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost

wonderfulPeace7423 August 3rd, 2023

@Reesenotgeese

1.that when i tell someone i care,it means im actually dying inside and deeply caring for you.

2.When im alone by myself away from everyone.

3.Birds by imagine dragons and phir milenge(we ll meet again) by coke studio.

quietIntorvert15 August 3rd, 2023

1) I really want to seek new friends with similar hobbys

2) When I’m alone, doing the things I like to do even if it gets tedious. Like playing the same video game over and over again when you’re mentally tired with it

3) Tomorrow is Closed - Nothing but Thieves. Depicts my view of the future pretty much (as I interpret the lyrics) aslo it’s a really catchy sad song

beck1 August 3rd, 2023

Hey @Reesenotgeese ! I love the questions!!

What is something you wish others knew about you?

Hmm something that I don't think people really know, which I think is kinda a cool fact, is that I understand some spoken Spanish and Mandarin! 😎

When do you feel most like yourself?

I feel most like myself when I talk to people I have met over the years who are experience similar to me! I feel like I can really be myself around those people!

If you had to pick a song or poem to describe yourself, which would you pick and why?

Ooh I don't really have a song that could describe myself so don't really know how to answer this one 😮

tae0was0here August 3rd, 2023

1) I want people to notice all the little things I do for them and appreciate me yk

2) this one time I boxed and I loved the feeling of it and I really want to box

3)idk tbh

prefetchedZombie4711 August 4th, 2023

1) I wish people knew that I find it difficult to be original and creative. I can remix, I can edit, I can alter— but original creativity, for whatever reason, is rather difficult for me.

2) I feel most like myself when I'm in a uniform and wearing a mask. Being private in public and a faceless body in a crowd brings me great comfort.

3) I WHO BEND THE TALL GRASSES by Lingua Ignota. It encapsulates the desperation and existential rage I feel in my most vulnerable moments.

Thank you for this excellent post. These questions are interesting and engaging!

lovingBlackberry8635 August 4th, 2023

1) I wish others knew that I'm more talkative once I get to know you and that I love talking but I don't always know what to talk about.

2) I feel most like myself whenever I'm with my teamates or cousins

3) I'm not sure, I love many songs and poems it's hard to choose

goldenhour3 August 4th, 2023

@Reesenotgeese

1) I wish others knew that I'm a bit shy and might take a while to warm up, rather than coming off as distant and aloof

2) I feel most like myself when I'm writing, or in prayer

3) I would pick [ Daisies - Roe Kapara ]

wbu Reese?

NotAllHere713 August 4th, 2023

1. Something I wish others knew about me is I am more than my outward appearance/ethnicity.

2. The last time I felt more like myself was walking alone on the beach with no one else around.

3. A poem that I always associate with is "Not Waving, But Drowning" by Stevie Smith. I first read this poem in college and I was struck by how it describes how I view my life.