Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Plea to everyone

helloCranberry5684 May 30th, 2023

If you encounter a listener that is sexually suggestive in any way or twists the topic onto sex but tries to hide it by saying sorry, just don't talk to them. Block and report them right away!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@helloCranberry5684

Your thoughtfulness towards your peers here is so very appreciated!

It's deeply unfortunate if someone on their listener account is misbehaving and being inappropriate/ violating the Community Guidelines in anyway.

I'd hope no one comes across such people, but unfortunately this is the internet, and there's all kinds of people here as well.

We can do our bit in not engaging with any uncomfortable or inappropriate chats, setting boundaries while reminding people to correct their behaviour, and ofcourse, blocking in chat when necessary, while reporting any of these instances always for the admin team to look into!

Screenshots, if any, while not mandatory (and sometimes possible to miss out on), are quite supportive still to strengthen any reports.

Please follow along the reporting measures in this clickable post for the same.

StrawberryEyes May 30th, 2023

Hey, I'm so sorry you went through this. I tried to reply to your last post but it was gone. You're not alone. Sadly this is too common around here, but it shouldn't be.