Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New memeber

softySky May 5th

Hi all!

I’m Sky, I’m a newbie. I struggle with feelings of worthlessness and very low self-esteem, fear of others, and toxic shame from my childhood. It’s so nice to see a community of people devoted to helping each other like this! I hope to try to reach out for support here instead of turning to my unhealthier coping mechanisms, and that maybe also I will be able to help others on their healing journey when I get to a mentally stronger place myself. My dream is to be able to heal myself enough that someday I can help others through similar struggles. Thank you all for being here <3

Snor1ax May 6th

@softySky Welcome to 7 Cups, Sky! You sound like such a strong and resilient person.

I'm sure that by being part of this supportive community, you'll find the help and understanding that you need to heal and grow. Please let me know if you have any questions!

calmMango9611 May 13th

@softySky Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here.  I am really sorry to hear of your toxic environment. I hope things get a bit less toxic for you. I hope you fine the help and support here at 7Cups.

Tinywhisper11 May 15th

@softySky hi sky I'm lola ❤ I can relate to A lot of your struggles you mentioned. I'm so glad you found cups ❤ I have no doubt that with a little help you can get mentally much stronger. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ welcome sky ❤

PurpleHearts13 May 18th

@softySky hi sky welcome to 7cups 😀💕 im so happy that you are here hugs 🤗 

Lilacrose398 May 18th

@softySky aww, that’s so sweet. Honestly, same. I’m literally struggling with the same thing rn, how about we connect through chat, if you’re down?

BismaKanwal May 20th

@softySky Welcome to 7 cups <3 
You are loved, you are valued and you are beautiful. We are so happy to have u with us.

snowhuntress25 May 22nd

I'm here for u

Sonicmario2002 May 23rd

Welcome to 7cups, and I understand you, hope you find great people here

loveguru May 23rd

Welcome to this wonderful world. Stay strong and this shall pass..

calmMango9611 May 24th

@softySky Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here. You are at the right place, my friend. We all struggle with something. We also find support and help, while at 7cups. I hope you find the support and help you're looking for, while at 7cups. It is an amazing site. It has a lot to offer. So, please check us out.

PeiPei00 June 2nd

@softySky

Hi Sky,

Welcome to the community! It's incredibly brave of you to share your struggles with us. Many of us have felt the same way, and it's a huge step to seek support instead of turning to unhealthy coping mechanisms. Remember, healing is a journey, and every small step forward counts. Your dream of helping others is beautiful, and with time, you'll find the strength within yourself to achieve it. Thank you for being here and sharing your story. <3

@softySky

Welcome to 7cups! We are glad that you are here with us in the community 💙 

SancastleSunrise June 18th

@softySky , welcome to the 7 of cups! Hope you are doing well. I understand how you are feeling. Did not think I belong here, until I allowed myself to be. Changed my life.

It takes alot of courage to be able to look at yourself and actively choose to want and be better! Thank you for being here and I hope that you Take Care! ❤️

MandsyMande June 20th

@softySky Hi! I’m also new to 7cups! I hope you heal well and find the peace that you deserve! ❤️❤️❤️

confidentangel2369 June 20th

I wanted to welcome you to 7 cups

braveWater7381 June 21st

these are the same things you have said I struggle with

Meenakshi29 June 22nd

Hey sky... A beautiful name 💙 ... Just came across your post.. And want to say that I am available if you want to talk or any kind of help i can provide it will be my pleasure to go on this oath with you. A path of your improvement and better version of yourself 💙 as everyone wants that to be better in their own version. I would love to help you in that 😌 feel free to message.

Anyways i am meenakshi. Work here as a listener 😌

Hello sky

My names bee and i am also a beginner like you. I feel like i can relate to your feelings. When i make someone feel better it makes me feel better too. So i am also hoping just like how they get healed one day we will also get healed with them. Lets support eachother in this journey. Very happy to wlecome you to our community.

@softySky hi sky. im also fighting with self hate and negative thoughts. i think it has to do with my culture and my upbringing. At some point you start questioning yourself and if you are a good person.

yellowSailboat5486 June 23rd

@softySky Hi I'm yellow sailboat 5486 and just joined three days ago. I'm not only here to be supported, but to give support too. 😊

Anooshay June 23rd

Hi

birdie1111 June 23rd

@softySky I struggle with it too. And its a huge blow to me as a student because I keep undermining myself and and think that I am wrong, even when I'm not! This hampers my progress and absolutely breaks down my self confidence. I see others and think about how I am nothing compared to them. I don't want to be timid and a nervous wreck anymore but I cannot help it ☹️

Sharan86 July 10th

Hi! Welcome to 7cups!! We’re so happy to have you here ☺️

Maslow July 16th

@softySky Welcome!!

psychologyloverr July 28th

@softySky so sorry for what you went through, im so  glad you joined our amazing community! we are all here if you ever need!! 💜💜

Tokubreadss July 28th

Hi there 👋 @softySky ! Welcome to 7 cups community! 

I'm so happy you're able to ask for help and express vulnerability here 🙂❤️ 

If you look for someone to talk with, could be casual or about concerns, you can reach out to me! In any case, I wish you the best. 😊