Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi There ...Another Newbie

azurePlace9378 June 27th, 2023

Hi there!

My name is Christina. I just joined today. I've been having a rough few weeks and hope to find healing for myself and offer support to others.

I'm open to making acquaintances.

I'm a bit shy, enjoy playing video games, reading, going on nature walks/hikes.

I hope everyone is having a great day/week :)

Snor1ax June 27th, 2023

@azurePlace9378 Hey Christina! Welcome to 7 Cups, and it's great to have you here. I'm also a fellow video game enthusiast, so it's awesome to meet someone with similar interests.

I'm sorry to hear about the rough weeks you've been having, but you're in the right place for healing and support. Don't worry about being shy; we're all friendly and understanding!

Feel free to explore the community and make new friends. We're here to support each other. Have a fantastic day and week ahead! :)

azurePlace9378 OP June 28th, 2023

@Snor1ax

Hi there and thank you for the welcome!

Bonolo22 June 27th, 2023

@azurePlace9378 congrats-minions.gif

@Bonolo22

thank you

ThatGirlWithBadAnxiety1401 June 27th, 2023

@azurePlace9378 My name is Ellie and I enjoy reading too!!! I also stream games or I used to at least.

My favourite games to play on xbox are: Fortnite, Minecraft and Call Of Duty: Cold War Zombies.

My favourite type of music is Blues and Country.

My favourite animal are Arctic Foxes.

Did you know I knew more than one language? I mainly speak English and Spanish but I know some Filipino and afrikaans as well but that's only because I picked up most Filipino phrases from Youtube and I learn Spanish from a female teacher at school.

At home I learn from a south african teacher who sometimes teaches me Afrikaans on Skype.

A book I am reading at the moment is called Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.

I am described as Caring, Smart and sometimes Snarky and remember It's OK not to be OK!!!❀️❀️🧑🧑🦊🦊

@ThatGirlWithBadAnxiety1401

Hi Ellie thanks for the welcome

HassanSyed June 27th, 2023

@azurePlace9378 welcome beautiful girl! Welcome to the world of Imagination!

@HassanSyed

thank you

Silenteyes77 June 27th, 2023

His Christina this is my first time in a long time to post anything. I’m hoping to talk some stuff out and to help others when I can.

@Silenteyes77

Hi there. I’m still trying to figure this app/site out but if you need to talk any thing out feel free to message me and I’ll my best to offer any support I can.

trueconfidant123 June 28th, 2023

@azurePlace9378

Heyo Christina! πŸ‘‹

We are glad that you joined and are here with us now. You took the first step towards your member journey with 7 Cups. Thank you for being with us. We compiled a few basic pieces of information that we hope you find helpful. Happy day/week to you! πŸ€—β™₯️

Newbie Welcome Pack

@trueconfidant123

thank you for the welcome and the Newbie Packet is a helpful bonus too.

trueconfidant123 June 28th, 2023

@azurePlace9378

Happy you found it helpful. ☺️

GlowingBlueRose June 28th, 2023

@azurePlace9378 Welcome to the community! Thank you for choosing to help others in every way that you can! 😊

lucas1990 June 29th, 2023

@azurePlace9378
hi hello Christina Consider friendship something special let's be friends

sincereAcres5252 July 1st, 2023

Hi Christina!

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll make it through whatever's bothering you. I also like a bit of video games and am also shy. Have a great day!

YahyaAhmed July 18th, 2023

@azurePlace9378

Hello and welcome Christina πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I wish you a great time here

Heartsandrosesandpaws July 18th, 2023

@azurePlace9378

welcome to cups.

alicetang07 July 18th, 2023

@azurePlace9378

Hi, I also just joined today! I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough few weeks. I hope you've been feeling better on your healing journey. We're here to support you. Have an amazing day!