Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey

secretOcean2190 9 hours ago

Im new here guys and looking for a friend ti share and hear thoughts with ....hope you'll join 🤗🤗

Strawberriecream 9 hours ago

Feel free to message me if you want

fearlessGlobe4758 4 hours ago

@Strawberriecream

So I have a friend at my church. I won't say his name out of respect, but we were really good friends. He had to change churches about two years ago, and we didn't stay in touch. Last Wednesday, he came back to the church. We talked for a while, and when I had to go, he walked me outside and waited for my ride to get there. After a couple minutes, I started to walk away, but he pulled me into a hug. It wasn't a friendly side hug. It was a full blown front to front hug. I was caught off guard, but I didn't want to pull away. I feel like he likes me, but I'm not sure.

@secretOcean2190 you can dm me whenever you'd like

secretOcean2190 OP 8 hours ago

Hey ginaaa there's no dm thing when i opened you're account how can i contact you ð¤§

Heather225 6 hours ago

@secretOcean2190

Welcome!! My name is H and I am part of the Community Team here to help new members like yourself learn the platform.To start you out, here's a basic guide on how 7 Cups works:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M53Nm5-pbtxx2_jKfXYgYzo3NgXxjNfMwfzVSRC1rZg/If you have any questions, do let me know. I'm happy to help!

yas2007 6 hours ago

Hi

I am yas, feel free to message me whenever you want. I will be more than happy to listen to you and be your friend.😊

capitals123 6 hours ago

love to have someone to talk to

Aisher2062 4 hours ago

Feel free to message me

intuitiveCup9496 3 hours ago

Hey we can chat ! Um idk how to dm tho !

Helentreat12 5 hours ago

Yes, I'm always here

fearlessGlobe4758 4 hours ago

@Helentreat12

So I have a friend at my church. I won't say his name out of respect, but we were really good friends. He had to change churches about two years ago, and we didn't stay in touch. Last Wednesday, he came back to the church. We talked for a while, and when I had to go, he walked me outside and waited for my ride to get there. After a couple minutes, I started to walk away, but he pulled me into a hug. It wasn't a friendly side hug. It was a full blown front to front hug. I was caught off guard, but I didn't want to pull away. I feel like he likes me, but I'm not sure.

MelodicSoulSearcher 4 hours ago

Hello

How are you?

Kaerajaan 4 hours ago

@secretOcean2190

Hey, feel free to contact me, I would love to help you out :)

intuitiveCup9496 3 hours ago

Hi ! Same i am new too and up for a convo feel free to text !