Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey, I'm at a loss here.

Lg32 April 8th

I help admin a group on *** but I'm like one of the only guys in the entire admin position. Majority are female's in their mud 20s to late 50s. They mostly talk about female stuff or about situations where I mostly feel left out. I do make the effort to join in the conversations but I feel ignored most of the time. The only time is when there's problems in the group or an other admin is going through something and that's basically when I end up joining the conversation which is they allow me. I almost quit and left the group last week but I didn't I enjoy being there but not being able to make friends is what is hurting me more then the people I'm helping in the group. I do apologize if this doesn't make sense. I have trouble finding the correct words and putting my thoughts to paper.

HappyRosabella April 8th

@Lg32

So you feel left out and ignored because of that, right? It sounds very frustrating. Do you want to talk about it with me? I'd be very happy to have a chat with you and listen 😊

Lg32 OP April 8th

Sure. That and a lot of stuff that go on in the group that I noticed. I mean I try to join conversations and when I do it's like they just stop texting to each other like if it was just magic.

HappyRosabella April 8th

@Lg32

Oh, I understand that feeling. It's confusing and frustrating, and above you, it gives a strong feeling of loneliness. No one should have to deal with something like that, it's the most unpleasant feeling! I'm sorry to hear that those people are behaving like this! And on 7 cups, out of all places... have they got no shame? 7 cups is supposed to be a warm and inviting place. Rude, selfish people like that should be on platforms like *** or something, if what they want is a private chat with one another without someone else to join. It would be better than being on here, making others feel like they are not welcome here. 😒I'm irritated by that kind of behavior. You deserve to be respected and given as much kindness to as everyone else on here.

Lg32 OP April 8th

It's not on here at all. Not in seven cups. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Lg32 OP April 8th

Thank you very much for your kind words. But it's not on 7 cups. It's on a different platform.

HappyRosabella April 8th

@Lg32 Ohh, wait, I just realized - the censored filtered word in your post, is it another platform? I thought it was on 7 cups, but it's on another social media platform, right? I didn't really notice that, because of the filter! Sorry about that mistake. But it changes nothing, you still deserve to be respected as much as everyone else. Attitudes like those people's are revolting. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in chatting with me about that!

Lg32 OP April 8th

Sure I just never done that before. On here.

HappyRosabella April 10th

@Lg32

There isn't any button to message you on your profile for me, but I think it's because you're a Member. If you go to my profile, there has to be a button somewhere to message me or make a request to message me as your Listener!

Lg32 OP April 10th

Ah okay. Thank you for the explanation.

Lg32 OP April 10th

I just went and didn't see anything like that maybe I have to request somewhere else? I have never done it before.

HappyRosabella April 10th

@Lg32

Hmm I'm not sure, I haven't been using this platform for very long, either... Are you on computer or mobile? And in the app or using a web browser? Maybe we don't see the same things because we're not using the same version!