Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello everyone

Lg32 January 22nd

Hello everyone I'm new here to 7cups. My name is Luis. I haven't been happy for a long time. I enjoy spending time with my cat's and doing my hobbies and learning silversmithing and lapidary as well as playing video games. Nothing much than that. Not much of a person to open up. Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

Tinywhisper11 January 22nd

@Lg32 hi Luis I'm lola ❤welcome to cups ❤ sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy 🤗 I hope you get all the support you need here, and you find your smile again soon, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Lg32 OP January 22nd

Thank you. Keeping myself busy has been my way of coping with stuff. Yeah hopefully this community helps me out to be that smiling person again. Thank you for your kind words.

MariaWasielewskiMA January 22nd

@Lg32Hi Luis, so glad that you took the time to open here and talk a bit about your feeling unhappy. Also glad to hear of your interesting interest in silversmithing and lapidary!  Do you ever have the opportunity to meet with other people who are also doing this and even sharing the results of your works? That could be inspiring and it would be a way to connect with people outside of your space.... I was just passing by the posts and I thought I would send you my thoughts.  Give your cats a pat for me and take care of yourself, Maria

Lg32 OP January 23rd

I sort of do online a little bit on social media and when I go to my local gem and mineral show other than that no. I'm not much of a person to off. I tend to keep to myself even though I been told online that I should put myself out there more. I have a couple of friends in gem shows tell me that.

EmpathEcho January 23rd

@Lg32 Welcome to 7Cups, Luis! It’s great to have you here. Your hobbies, especially silversmithing and lapidary, sound fascinating. Feel free to share as much or as little as you’re comfortable with. We’re here to support you, and I hope you find the connections and encouragement you’re looking for. If there’s anything specific on your mind, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! 

bouncyMusic133 February 1st

@Lg32

welcome!

fairytalemucci333 February 1st

hey i’m tender heart bear , WELCOME to 7cups !

Countrygirl095 February 12th

@Lg32 well, welcome to 7 cups we're so happy to be here with you on your journey

Well welcome we’re happy to have you

JamieRoseX February 12th

@Lg32
Hey Luis! You sound like you have some interesting hobbies. I'm sure lots of people don't know much about silversmithing and the likes. If you want, you can tell us more and share how it makes you happy!

If you need help with anything, you can always contact a listener. Don't be shy, we're here to help :)

@Lg32 if you need somebody to talk to I'm always here

Lg32 OP April 8th

Thank you for your offer.