Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello everybody !

versatilecat1977 June 18th

Hi there y’all!

I’m AJ, a 47yo woman with two adult kids, one adult bonus daughter and one 10yo bonus son. My boyfriend and I live together and keep on our toes with his 10yo son!

I’m here to bridge the gap between meds, therapy and life. I’ve been really struggling lately. I was just diagnosed at the beginning of the month with OCD and ADHD and told I didn’t have bipolar disorder for 20 years I was misdiagnosed. Cyclothymia at worst for my moods.

I’m beginning to get off the bipolar meds and awaiting the pharmacy filling my ADHD meds and I recently started an antidepressant for the OCD.

My life is also wracked with anxiety and PTSD and I am an addict currently using meth to try to get through until the meds get filled. My boyfriend doesn’t know I’m using. Not many do. Nobody in my family knows, and only a couple friends.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting a grip on how the app works.

It is kinda a lot to handle and I’m not handling it well at all and I recognize this. But it’s where I am right now and a lot of my own choices have brought me here so I will reach out for help and advice. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Hold on tight!

Heather225 June 21st

@versatilecat1977

oh hey, welcome to the community!! I go by H and I am part of the Community Management Team serving Cups! so glad to have you! i'm more than happy to answer questions to help you get around. feel free to PM!