Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Having a rough night. Anyone out there?

KyrieEleison777 February 9th, 2023

Just having a really rough night after a long, very rough day. Actually more like a long, very rough life. It's currently 1:29 AM where I'm at so I highly doubt I'll be getting replies any time soon. But if you're out there and you see this... say hello maybe? Would love to connect with someone, anyone. Been feeling so lonely lately... 😒

CompassionateKara February 9th, 2023

@KyrieEleison777 11 good morning to you, hon. I'm so sorry you're feeling alone and lonely. πŸ₯€

I'm quite intimate with those two myself, and they are NOT a fun or welcome pair, i know. And what's really ironic, is your comment about it being a rough life: just last night i wrote those very words in my journal.

I can promise you I'll be all ears if you feel comfortable talking about what's going on with you. So please, feel free to tell me how your life has been a rough road for you, if you're up to it...

KyrieEleison777 OP February 9th, 2023

@CompassionateKara good morning Kara! I'm so glad to hear from you. And I'm so sorry you're struggling with the same feelings. I would never wish it on anyone else, but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) it seems we are "all in this together" as they say πŸ˜…

Oh goodness, I have to hold myself back from giving you my life story here. That's usually how it ends up heh. But to keep it a simple as can be, I'm dealing with a lot of trauma due to SA by my father, possibly CPTSD, and most likely agoraphobia, which I used to think was just simple social anxiety but has gotten much worse over the past few years. I just turned 30 recently and am feeling like a complete failure. No job, no education past 10th grade, no big accomplishments in my life. I have a hard time taking good care of myself, which I always thought was something I should have a handle on. I rarely leave my apartment, and when I do it's only if I have someone with me. 99% of the time that is my fiance. It's a bit embarrassing to admit that.

On the upside, I've recently started therapy via telehealth. My 2nd session is Monday. And just today I made an appointment to finally get a new ID. My old one expired a little over 2 years ago. Also working on getting dental care for some issues I'm having. But having no job + no insurance makes that tough. I did apply for healthcare and SNAP through my state.. no guarantee I will be approved, but at least I am trying something.

Even though I am making some steps to get myself on the right track, it's hard for me to see any hope for my future. Not to mention the fact that my mother (addict and homeless) is now asking for my help as well. It's all just feels so overwhelming right now.

unassumingcoconut123 February 9th, 2023

@KyrieEleison777 really feel you, also hello :)

@unassumingCoconut7468 hello friend! I'm sorry you feel the same way :( but very glad to hear from you! Is there anything you'd like to talk about? I'm all ears (eyes? hmm) if you need a moment to vent.

@KyrieEleison777 Nothing that I want to vent onto you, hope that things really do get better for you soon :)

@unassumingCoconut7468 aww ok, I understand! And thank you. I'm feeling slightly better for tonight. For now it may be temporary but I'll take what I can get. Sending you my love and support, and praying your situation gets better as well. I'll be here if you ever need to reach out ❀️

@KyrieEleison777 also currently 2:39 AM where I live

generousEyes9755 February 9th, 2023

Definitely can relate to how you are feeling.

@generousEyes9755 man, it sucks a bit seeing so many people dealing with the same feeling. I'm so sorry. Wish I could take all the pain away, for you and so many others here. I know people say this all the time but I'm here, and would love to make a new friend if you're open to it. And if not, just an acquaintance is fine too :) wishing the best for you friend.

generousEyes9755 February 9th, 2023

Hey we all have stuff sucks but we do. Hopefully you start feeling better.

AmendaFromMandalay February 9th, 2023

I am sorry to hear. Pls know that you are not alone. I am able to relate each and every words you mentioned here. Pls be strong and know that you are not alone.

@AmendaFromMandalay thank you so much for your sweet words! It means a lot to me. And the same to you as well, I'm with you in this struggle ❀️

Raysin2001 February 9th, 2023

Hello πŸ‘‹ πŸ«‚

@Raysin2001 hello Raysin! I hope you are doing well. And if not please accept this fist bump of love! πŸ‘Š (only because the hugging emoji isn't showing up on here lol)

Kietaziurke33 February 9th, 2023

Heyy

@Kietaziurke33 hi there! thanks for dropping in to say hey <3

@Kietaziurke33 and hope you are well! Or even just as well as you can be right now <3

CompassionateKara May 25th, 2023

Hello @KyrieEleison777

I do so hope you were able to find someone you were comfortable talking with. I can't express how sorry i am that it appeared i just left you hanging, which i did, but it wasn't intentional, honest. Just selfish.

I, to, am going through some pretty rough stuff lately and i feel into a really deep depression for the last several months. I've been AWOL since about just after the time i answered your post. No excuse, i know, which is why i feel like the absolute lowest low life imaginable.

I didn't know how to look you up to send you a private message, so i also apologize emphatically for that as well. But i wanted to touch base with you and let you know my rude and inconsiderate and thoughtless behavior had absolutely nothing to do with you, not in the least.

Feel free to message me if you like, I'll be here for you. 🌹

But I'm hoping you're doing a lot better. Although, we could just talk and become friends if you'd like too, you know. That way you'd know you'll always have an ear.

Besides, i wanted to share something with you in regards to how you perceive your value, and the hopelessness you were feeling.

Anyway, take care him, and once again, I'm so sorry and am hanging my head in shame. 😞

🐻

PositiveSnowflake16 February 9th, 2023

Hello Kyrie, I'm here to listen to you