Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hard week

pookiedookie April 28th, 2023

Hey everyone. I just wanted to come on here ask what u do when ur having a rough week? This week has been so tiring and hard for no reason and I’ve lost all motivation. Also I’ve been trying to destress bc I have medical issues that flare up with stress, but I just keep getting worse. Lmk what I should try that helps to destress :)sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

Hiya @pookiedookie so brave of you to hang in there as best you can, and reach out for support and suggestions too! 💛

Tough times can be a good reminder to care for ourselves and take time to destress and find something to comfort ourselves with! What usually helps you feel comforted?

I like this list full of ideas here: https://www.7cups.com/forum/GetSupport_28/ManagingEmotions_47/AnExtensiveListofHealthyDistractionsSelfLoveTechniques_53317 and hope you can find something that works for you too! 💛

Love that gif though hehe, gotta be a slothbear and snuggle in bed somedays! 😴

Sending love your way!

pookiedookie OP April 28th, 2023

Thank you for the list and encouragement !!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

@pookiedookie you're welcome!

Lenuss April 28th, 2023

I, personally, sleep when i feel stressed. but if your stress is too big that it's hard to calm down then you can squeeze or hug tightly som3 pillow or plushie, and if you have a cat you can cuddle with it.

don't be too harsh on yourself ;3