Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Monday! ☀️

azureCurrent8150 September 2nd

What’s your favorite thing to do to lift your spirits and put yourself in a great mood?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd

@azureCurrent8150

I love prompts as these as they invoke some positive thinking!💛

Listening to music, watching movies/shows, spending time in nature, having my favorite food etc uplift my mood often.

How about you?💛

azureCurrent8150 OP September 2nd

I’m so happy this post was a positive light in your day! ☀️ I really enjoy being in nature as well and having time to just relax. I also enjoy watching my favorite YouTube channels and catching up with loved ones 🧡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th

@azureCurrent8150

Aw yes it was, thank you for such a warm reply.💛

Catching up with love ones and being in nature are definitely such top tier experiences.🥰 What kinda videos do you like watching on YouTube usually? 

azureCurrent8150 OP September 7th

I’ve always been into learning about people and lifestyle videos so I’ve found a lot of couples and family channels that I enjoy keeping up with. So many I started watching when I was in high school or college and now seeing them evolve and start families and grow in their careers as entrepreneurs is really nice and motivating 😊 Do you have any favorite YouTube channels?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th

@azureCurrent8150

Oh wow, it's definitely motivational seeing people start somewhere and then being a part of their journey, watching them grow. 🤩

Not really hehe, I randomly scroll through content around travel, food, skincare, psychology and self-help related.

tymican315 September 2nd

Bubble bath and long walk helps me. Thanks for

thr question

Love a good walk! I hope the weather is great for you today so you can enjoy a walk ☀️. A bubble bath sounds relaxing and soothing too 🛁

Athena108 September 2nd

@azureCurrent8150

• Reading
  • Daydreaming
  • LIstening to Music
  • Daydreaming
  • Watching TV
  • Daydreaming again
  • Writing songs, poems or stories
  • Yup it's that again
  • Singing
  • u guessed it

Thank you for sharing! Daydreaming is something that I’ve never really done before but you’ve convinced me to give it a try. Thank you 😊

Snowpudding September 2nd

@azureCurrent8150 mind is probably talking to a friend as simple as that sounds, it really helps and puts me in a much better mood. Could be because I’m an extroverted no clue 

Comfortcafe4198 September 4th

@azureCurrent8150 Talking to my friends or watching some funny videos

starryCandy6123 September 4th

Keeping routine. Get out in garden when it’s sunny, watching my flowers growing, and watch the wild life come and go

amariaaron7071 September 4th

Listening to some good music always puts me in a better mood

Stewart25 September 8th

@azureCurrent8150 Taking a walk always puts me in a better mood. I also cook to better my mood as well!

azureCurrent8150 OP September 8th

@stewart25 a good walk in nature is always nice and refreshing. Do you have any go to recipes to cook to uplift your mood?

scorpionpolktanktree September 8th

@azureCurrent8150

watch something funny like a good old stand up like bill murr or a funny song like those of al yankovich if its very bad i crack open my youtube playlist or go seraching for uplifitiung ai voice overs

helloCoconut4376 September 8th

@azureCurrent8150 read the Bible and listen to music.

azureCurrent8150 OP September 9th

I Love that!! 📖🎼

Reading the Bible helps me a lot as well.

@hellococonut4376

Kaydeee September 9th

@azureCurrent8150 my go to is music 

coolj9 September 9th

@azureCurrent8150

Listen to good music/song, sing , dance ...anything that sets internal rhythm 

primrosesarefree September 9th

@azureCurrent8150

reading entertaining novel I guess

peachChestnut7487 September 9th

Spending time with my dog. ,Music. Connection with my husband as in just talking about stuff. Walking in nature. Planning a holiday or a night away ..

Sallyne September 9th

Going out!! Or eating ð¥²

azureCurrent8150 OP September 11th

Love that! Going out and resetting your mind is a great way to uplift your mood.

Sallyne September 11th

It is!! But my poor bank account 𤣠I need to balance it out.