Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feelings This word is very big in its meaning and the impact it contains on our lives...

Saly33 July 8th, 2023
Feelings - ........ = ......?! ❤❤❤ Feelings This word is very big in its meaning and the impact it contains on our lives...❤
Can feelings lead us to success, to happiness, to wealth, to relationships, to love, to enthusiasm and passion in life?!!!❤ I ask these questions to myself and to you my friends to share thoughts and opinions on this word and its impact on us.❤ ❤When you fail, what do you do to regain success? ❤When you get feelings of sadness, what do you do to regain happiness? ❤When you get scared, what do you do to regain safety? ❤When you get confused, what do you do to regain the power of decision? ❤When you get feelings of loneliness, what do you do to restore relationships?
Saly ❤
hopefulPond6108 July 8th, 2023

@Saly33 Nope, feelings can’t lead to success, or happiness, or wealth, or relationships, or love, or to enthusiasm and passion. Not from the evidence I’ve seen, but perhaps I don’t understand your question.

Saly33 OP July 22nd, 2023

@hopefulPond6108How not to affect feelings?

When you are in the feelings of enthusiasm, your production will be greater and more beautiful Feelings of joy make you see life in another way... And if the feelings are negative, such as sadness or anxiety, then they are without results, just a waste of time and health My question was if I went through feelings of anger, how do I get rid of them, go for drawing, walking, or writing, after which my feelings will improve Thank you for sharing hope

hopefulPond6108 July 22nd, 2023

@Saly33 If you have feelings of anger you can definitely switch your focus. Going for a walk may dissipate the anger. Or it might distract you from anger that may resurface at another time. Mindfulness practices have been helpful to me in dealing with emotions. Anger is a particularly challenging emotion. Our reaction to our anger can fuel even more anger in ourselves and in others. It can also be really subtle and we can develop habits of anger. For myself, just when I think I have learned how to deal with my anger well, I find it can “sneak up” on me in other ways. The Buddha said that, “Anger has a honey tip and poisonous root.” Meaning we can be “addicted” to or lured to anger. Justified anger is one such concept. You may feel “justified” in your anger but still be harmed by it. Ideas of revenge can be tempting for us but they may also get us into an s load of trouble. If you ask many who are serving a prison sentence what got them there it was a split second reaction of anger. Their prison sentence is the poisoned root of the “anger plant” the Buddha talked about. Many of us don’t end up on prison but still suffer long term consequences of our reactions. Lost friendships, strained relationships with spouses, children, neighbors or coworkers. And we may overlook the consequences by thinking “they are at fault, they deserved my anger.” By excusing our actions and putting the blame on others we miss the fact that if we had developed skills to deal with our anger (before it became a problem) we might be in a much happier place. This basically just perpetuates our walk on the anger treadmill. Knowing all this, I still jump back on that treadmill without realizing it. I’m a lifelong student of my anger and I’m getting better.

But start small, going for a walk is good 😊

Saly33 OP July 25th, 2023

@hopefulPond6108Hope Bond... Your words contain a deep and sincere meaning, and unfortunately we all feel it, and it is in the science of energy that it is one of the most difficult and dangerous energies...How do we deal with anger if there are many things around us that make us angry?! When I get angry, I change my place and go to take a cold shower, drink water.. After a while, I calm down, but its effect is still there, so I try to write all my feelings about this situation and tear them up, or draw something that expresses my anger, and I use colors and with my fingers I draw so as not to feel the color and shape, so my anger comes out and I relax after that. Anger is a demon inside us that is found in the lower ego. It talks to us with crazy thoughts in a moment, so that we do things that destroy our lives and regret it.