Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

BABY STEPS

stezy October 10th, 2022

I ACTUALLY CROSSED A MAJOR BARRIER TODAY. I HAVE NOW NOW MADE FIRST CONTACT WITH LOCAL VICTIM SUPPORT TEAM WHO ARE GONNA GET MY GP TO REFFER ME FOR A MENTAL ASSESSMENT. ITS POSSIBLE I HAVE SERVERE COMPLEX PTSD. SCARY SH*T. I WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT IF I HAD NOT FOUND 7 CUPS. SO THANKS PEEPS X

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2022

Aw that is definitely scary, mixed with lots of overwhelming thoughts, so glad you're able to recognize the barrier-crossing with this one, it most certainly is one brave moment, and I'm so proud of you. *offers hugs* ❤ Happy you found 7 cups too, yes to baby steps always. We got this. @stezy

Frozty October 10th, 2022

@stezy

That does sound scary, and it's a brave you've just taken there, so yay for you. So happy for you. It's definitely something to be proud of ❤️

Wishing you all the best on your journey ✨

comfortableNight4463 October 10th, 2022

@stezy This is great! I'm so proud of you for reaching out! I hope you get the treatment you were looking for. Take care!

PowerPrincess October 10th, 2022

Congratulations on taking the first few steps! I’m proud of you for reaching out to get some support for yourself! Sometimes it gets harder before it gets easier but please know that you are doing something that will help you so much in the long run! Keep us posted on all your progress!