Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Oath - All Encouraged to Participate

Laura November 9th, 2014

Our member community is thriving! Now that we have our group support chat rooms, our members are able to interact and support each other in new and dynamic ways. You all have done a wonderful job adjusting to these chat rooms and supporting one another.

As a member of the 7 Cups community, you are all here for a variety of specific reasons. But one thing we all have in common is our love of the 7 Cups community. Our community is a safe haven, a place to find connection, compassion, love, and support.

Our community is only as strong as it's members. We ask each member to agree to these community guidelines and interact in ways that reflect these guidelines and the 7 Cups values.

Today, I would like all members of 7 Cups of Tea to take ownership of their home here. To show your commitment, we ask that you take the 7 Cups member oath. By completing this oath, you are promising to show kindness and support to all those you interact with here. It could be in the forums, with a listener in a 1-1 chat or in the group support chat rooms.

Below this post, type out your member oath. You could cut and paste it, but I feel like this takes away from it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign in with your username like this:

I, ___________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community.

I understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support.

I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations.

I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

Signed: //LauraS//
Date: 11/9/2014

NOTE: Eventually, we will be able to give a badge to all those who take this pledge. The badge will come, as long as you post in this thread, you will earn it!

FH:49

(Edit; ASilentObserver, 01/10/2020)

Sathlot8 January 18th

I, Sathlot8 pledge a moral path before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and sendute it's compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will stay respectful of everyone | encounter in the community.

I understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support,

I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my Conversations.

I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how will react to any situation that is my choice.

Ivwill follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the commnunity better for everyone.

Signed: //Sathlot8//

Date: 1/18/24

isha2310 January 18th

@Laura

I, Isha pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

Signed: //Isha//
Date: 18/01/2024

queerer January 18th

@Laura

I, queerer, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: queerer

Date: 01/18/24

bluePanda5398 January 19th
@Laura
I, bluePanda5398, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //bPanda//
Date: 1/18/2024
worriednewfie January 27th

I, worriednewfie__________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //Worriednewfie//
Date: 01/27/2024

azureAcres1605 January 27th

I take the pledge.

littleBlueberry9850 January 27th

I am new here and I take the oath

grimrosereaper January 28th

@Laura I’m new and I take the oath. 💜

grimrosereaper January 29th

@grimrosereaper 

I, grimrosereaper, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //grimrosereaper//
Date: 1/29/2024

RachHaven03 January 28th

I, ___RachHaven03________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //RachHaven03//
Date: 11/9/2014

RachHaven03 January 28th

@RachHaven03

Oops I meant to put the date as

1/28/24

sorry

GeorgiannaP January 29th

I can't copy from my phone but I take the pledge.

Dannyduck January 29th

I, Dannyduck, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will take ownership of my behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

Signed: //Danny//

MissVictoria January 29th

I Theresa degroot pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members making them my witnesses that I read and understood the community guidelines and insure its compliance during my stay at 7cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion patience and open mindedness and being nonjudgmental.

I will use proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my behaviour in the community and understand how I will act to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for Ei.

signed://MissVictoria//

date: 01/29/2024

ShadesofGrey17 January 30th

I, ShadesofGrey17, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //ShadesofGrey17//

generousWillow348 January 30th

I generouswilliow348, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community memebers, making them my witness, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during mu stay art 7cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion , patience, open-mindness and being non-judgmental.

I understand as a community we are here to provide ans seek support.

I will use the priper channels to escalate qny concerns facing during my stay innthe community.

I will open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in the building the community better for everyone

Signed: // GenerousWilliow348

Date: 1/29/24

Mariya78 January 30th

@Laura

I, _mARIYA78_______, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

MARIA78

01/30/2024

bestApricot7602 January 31st

BestApricot7602, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //BestApricot7602//
Date: 31/01/2024

empathicSunshine237 January 31st

I, EmpathicSunshine237, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: EmpathicSunshine237
Date: 1/31/2024

SmartCat007 February 6th

I, SmartCat, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed, SmartCat

Dated: 06-02-2024

Fluffymonster101 February 6th

I,  fluffymonster, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: fluffymonster
Date: 06/02/2024

secretsyrup February 6th

sorry for not doing this earlier

I, syrupjpeg (noah), pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: syrupjpeg

Date: 2/6/2024

MissVictoria February 6th

I’ve already done this

Gr8ful1974 February 6th

I, Gr8ful1974, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: Gr8ful1974

Date: 02/06/2024

CatHanderOutNoah February 10th

I, CatHanderOutNoah, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: CatHanderOutNoah

Date: 2/10/24

FleurdeNeige February 11th

I, FleurdeNeige, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

🌻
GloomyMushroom February 11th

@Laura

I, GloomyMushroom, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: GloomyMushroom

Date: 11/Feb/2024

romasgirl February 13th

I, romas_girl , pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

@Laura

I,cynical artist from cyan borg, pledge a moral  before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: Cynical artist from cyan borg

Date: 14/02/2024

SolarGlow February 14th

I, SolarGlow, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: SolarGlow
Date: 2/15/2024

waterListening February 15th

I, waterListening, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: waterListening
Date: 2/15/2024

anonyCake6695 February 22nd

I, anonyCake6995, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure it's compliance during my stay at 7cups.

Signed: anonyCake6995

Date: 02/21/2024
ThatWeirdSystem February 22nd

We, WeirdSystem, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them our witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure it's compliance during our stay at 7cups.

We will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

We will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community.

We understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support.

We will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations.

We will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

We will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

We will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

We will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

Signed:WeirdSystem

Date: 02/22/24

optimisticSky9335 February 22nd

Good morning. I’m new here and will probably just read posts from others for awhile. 

EsmereldaLB February 25th

I, EsmereldaLB, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

• I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.
  • I will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community.
  • I understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support.
  • I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations. 
  • I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community. 
  • I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together. 
  • I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

• I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.
Apeatrice March 6th
I,Apeatrice, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups. I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.
 I will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community. I understand as a community;we are here to provide and seek support. I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations.
 I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community. I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow  as a community together. I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.
Sighed; Apeatrice
Date; 7/3/2024. 
lgbteario March 7th

@Laura

I, lgbteario, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

lgbteario March 7th

@lgbteario

signed, Rio

3/6/2024

monaaai March 7th

I, monai, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //monai//
Date: 06/03/2024