Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Love

CaringWhisperlove June 22nd, 2016

Emphasizing on the biggest power that humanity forgets about constantly: LOVE.

June 22nd, 2016

@CaringWhisperlove

Yes! heartxx

By the way, congratulations on becoming an intern on 7cups! smiley

quirkypoet June 22nd, 2016

heart

brokengirl1 June 22nd, 2016

@CaringWhisperlove Love is all you need

BrightRedFlower2322 June 29th, 2016

Love love and more LOVE laugh

NatRod777 July 23rd, 2016

Where does love come from they say...

The mystery just hit the waves

came crashing down thataway to the rocks

cause it had something to say...

Love was not created,

love was not formed,

love is a being that was transformed

to give life to the weary, the torn and worn.

What is love they say??? Where does it come from they wonder? Who gave love???

1 Corinthians 13

Love is patient, Love is kind...

Where does it come from?

The giver of life the one who transformed faster than the speed of light as a babe in a manger who died for us all

That is the greatest gift.

LOVE...

Centimeters October 30th, 2016

@NatRod777

Yea i like this Nat

GreatestClassiest July 23rd, 2016

i don't like anything but i love everything .

observeroflife July 23rd, 2016

Love is that abstract entity that holds two or more beings together.The love you show to your family,to your best friend,to your pet are all the same.It is that entity which makes you feel you have a purpose in life.

phi123 December 22nd, 2016

Love holds so much power and I love giving it out! Keep on loving what you love everyone heart

BeyondTheSun December 25th, 2016

heartlove makes you a better person heart

BeyondTheSun December 25th, 2016

heart

watermouth January 7th, 2017

A Love Letter To You, An Original By Me

I woke up that morning and I poured myself a cup of coffee, sat at the kitchen table and read a book. That particular morning was no different than how I would spend most of my saturday mornings - alone, inside in my own little haven. Letting people into my life was not something I was fond of, but then I met you. You came to my door dressed in sweatpants and a slightly worn hoodie. I wasn't one for dates but neither were you - you took me for ice cream. It's not as if we were strangers, we had just never met. When you kissed me on that saturday morning something about the way you looked right then, the way I felt in that moment, made me fall in love. You were so gentle with me, you always have been. We are not perect, I am not perect. We have changed so much since that day. I no longer fear to let people in because you have shown me that people can do good, you are good to me. We're still learning how love works but we know we have it, we have done many powerful things through love. I woke up that morning and poured myself a cup of coffee, sat down at the kitchen table and fell in love with you.

watermouth January 7th, 2017

A Love Letter To You, An Original By Me

I woke up that morning and I poured myself a cup of coffee, sat at the kitchen table and read a book. That particular morning was no different than how I would spend most of my saturday mornings - alone, inside in my own little haven. Letting people into my life was not something I was fond of, but then I met you. You came to my door dressed in sweatpants and a slightly worn hoodie. I wasn't one for dates but neither were you - you took me for ice cream. It's not as if we were strangers, we had just never met. When you kissed me on that saturday morning something about the way you looked right then, the way I felt in that moment, made me fall in love. You were so gentle with me, you always have been. We are not perect, I am not perect. We have changed so much since that day. I no longer fear to let people in because you have shown me that people can do good, you are good to me. We're still learning how love works but we know we have it, we have done many powerful things through love. I woke up that morning and poured myself a cup of coffee, sat down at the kitchen table and fell in love with you.

amit89india January 14th, 2017

"Love can neither be fully hidden nor expressed. The more you try to hide it, the more apparent it becomes."

LuckyCloverX March 14th, 2017

@CaringWhisperlove Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.

peachSea4867 July 25th, 2023

Hi how are you

trueconfidant123 August 3rd, 2023

@CaringWhisperlove

Love, not just romantic but in its purest form. An emotion, where we are true to who we genuinely are.

love-you-swimming.gif