Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Steps Challenge- High Five!

ASilentObserver November 1st, 2021

Congratulations!!!

We successfully completed the first month of the Steps Challenge. I appreciate and am grateful to everyone who joined, participated, and contributed to this challenge. You did really well!

We took 931K+ steps collectively in the month of October 2021. They are the logged counts. I believe this count is way more than that as there are many steps that weren't logged.

But, please know your steps and contributions did matter, and thank you for taking them with us. You all went a step closer to practicing discipline and resilience. Thank you for practicing them with us.

Here is the participation board with the total count of steps
04c5c39d5d39952b385836385708e82c_1635785287.png

Congratulations and a big shout-out to everyone! <3 We will be sending the participation certificate this week.

Also, November Steps Challenge is open to participating. Please refer to this post for more details: Click here!

A few FAQs

1. "I feel bad looking at how few steps I took."

Everyone, please know no matter how many steps you took in a day or a week or a month, every step counts. And we appreciate you for taking them. It is okay to take a few steps than none. It is okay to take small and slow steps than rushing into taking big steps. We are learning and practicing. And it is a good start.

2. I don't get how this works when I hit master level 1 day but beginner others, and with doing ranges I think there were days I hit intermediate too

I hear you and it is okay. We consider it on average rather than on daily basis. The sole purpose of levels is to facilitate self-awareness. If you are a beginner or master, it is okay as long as you are consistent and comfortable with your steps taken.

3. I'm confused by how this works when I meet different criteria on different days and I don't know how to pick a date range

You need to consider your weekly progress over daily. But to make progress tracking easier, we allow both daily and weekly logging. You can pick either option that is comfortable and easy for you. On the form, date range pick may not be possible, so you could add the date range in the comments of the form while we figure out a better way to do the logging.

All queries and questions are welcomed. Reminder: The purpose of the challenge is to take our small steps while we support and encourage each other to continue taking it every day. Every step count!

BeautifulSun298501 November 1st, 2021

Congrats Eveyone! I hope every step you took was fun!

greenYard2803 November 3rd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations