Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Speechless

GryffindorMuggleBorn March 28th, 2019

Hi, my assualt is somewhat fresh. I am speechless on it and I am ready to cry. I feel like I am waiting to break down.

I don't want to go into detail as I just filed the report and did a not yesterday (march 27th) ... I am so scared and I feel so alone. I am working with the crisis support for these kind of assaults.

I dont know how I am doing. I don't know how I'm feeling. I know I am safe in my apartment but I feel alone. I sometimes feel lost in my own head. I have tried to sleep a lot. But I keep waking up crying or screaming feeling like I am still being attacked.

I have told myself to stay strong til I'm in my home state. But now I feel like I can't breakdown, have a meltdown. I just want to let it go.

My biggest fear is having to travel back to face him in court. I am scared of him.

conscientiousPineapple1782 March 28th, 2019

@GryffindorMuggleBorn

hold there

I care

<3

GryffindorMuggleBorn OP March 29th, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782 thank you ❤

lovelyWhisper66 March 28th, 2019

@GryffindorMuggleBorn Hey there, I can't even put into words the emotions I went through as I read your post. The title is truly fitting. Thank you for reaching out to us; it takes tremendous courage to open up about your experience. I am so proud that you reported the incident and reached out to crisis supprort. I can't imagine what you are going through. We are all here for you; you do not have to struggle alone.

If you ever need to talk with someone, the listeners are always here for you. Best wishes, and good luck with court.