Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Numb *trigger warning*

Sunny0611 May 24th, 2021

I am currently working away for work. On Saturday night the head of my company came to my hotel room and told me he had found my lost backpack. I let him in and as soon as the door closed behind him he pushed my face into the bed, pulled down my jeans and raped me. I spent all of yesterday at the police station where they took evidence from my body. Today I am left shell shocked and feel even worse for going to the police. I am in a different country to my home there was a translator present, two police officers, two police nurses and medical precessional from the hospital. All of them looking over my body for traces of DNA. I know I have done the right thing in going to the police. But I am so scared

WelcomeToChat May 26th, 2021

@Sunny0611

I am very sorry for what happened to you. It is terrible that someone with a leadership position, that should care about you as one of his team members, would use his power to hurt you and abuse you.

You surely did the right thing. Not only for yourself, but also for potential future victims of this executive that abused his power. With his mentality, most probably he did it before, and would do it again in the future. You paid the price to save other women from his abuse.

You should be hugely proud of yourself. I am.

Your fear is the other side of the coin of your courage. Courage is about doing fearful things, about "feel the fear and do it anyway". Without fear, there is no courage.

Please let us know how you are doing, and any questions or concerns that you might have.

I wish you all the best !

Marcelo.

Sunny0611 OP June 4th, 2021

Thank you so much

WelcomeToChat June 5th, 2021

@Sunny0611

You are much welcome, Sunny!

I hope you find this community friendly and useful, and keep participating here.

I wish you all the best!

Marcelo.

Sunny0611 OP June 5th, 2021

I’m trying but at times it can be draining. I’m trying my best :)

WelcomeToChat June 5th, 2021

@Sunny0611

You are very strong and courageous.

We are honored that you came here.

You are important to us.

Take the best possible care of yourself.

We stay at your entire disposal,

Marcelo

amiableBlackberry92 May 28th, 2021

@Sunny0611....omg so sorry for what you went through. I am so impressed with your courage to report to the police and not being in a familiar country no doubt made it more difficult.... Wow you are so incredibly strong and such an inspiration to me. Your a brave person. Be proud, best to you 💜 ABB

Sunny0611 OP June 4th, 2021

Thank you very much.