Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

National awareness and help

orangeComputer1308 November 9th, 2015

I did therapy but stopped because of conflicts I am very embarrassed by this abuse that I cannot go public without wearing a mask anymore because of fear. I want to spread awareness to the damage of incest and sibling sexual abuse. What hurts a rape victim the most can be not getting support or self blame. That just my opinion it can be different for every victim. Please help spread awareness and tolerance these actions can tear a person apart into no coming back thanks.

indigochildwithcherries April 8th, 2016

@orangeComputer1308

Thank you for speading this message as you are very right, often its peoplea lack of understanding that can be so damaging for survivors.

Hoping this message finds you well.

orangeComputer1308 OP May 6th, 2016

Thank you@indigochildwithcherries

fairmindedTangerine8216 September 3rd, 2016

I have had a listener call me a joke and that I am kidding because I have been sexually abused as a child and I'm a boy. I get the impression that a lot of people, as I have experienced many times in my life, that males can't get sexually abused. Anyone can be sexually abused men, women and children, I am sorry but it's really affected me and I just want to remind the world that males can be sexually abuses and molested

Compassionatelistener108 November 18th, 2016

@fairmindedTangerine8216

I am truly sorry you about the trauma you experienced. It takes a tremendous amount of courage to talk about it. I applaud your openness and resilience. I appreciate your ongoing efforts to educate others as well. The choice is always yours to do what is the most beneficial to your healing process. I am grateful that you have chosen to be vocal at this time about abuse. It knows no boundaries and does not discriminate. I wish you the best as you continue to heal.

orangeComputer1308 OP October 23rd, 2016

I am sorry