Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My possible sexual assault

Faeriequeen13 May 28th, 2016

I say possible because I'm not too sure if I was raped. I was around 7 and all I can remember is being in the bathroom with blood of the inside of my pants. I don't remember what happened before or after. I knew about sexual stuff at a young age though, and I'm not sure how, I've recently been thinking that maybe it was because of that. I'm not sure how I could forget being raped. Somehow this makes me feel broken. I just wish that I knew what happened to me.

TaraJean May 28th, 2016

@Faeriequeen13

It sounds like this incident from when you were 7 has been weighing heavily on your mind lately. I'm sorry to hear the trouble and concern it's causing you to try and find answers to such a disturbing memory.

Gilles June 5th, 2016

@Faeriequeen13,

Although it is impossible for anyone here to guess what happened to you in your past, maybe the simple fact that you are wondering about a possible rape means something, what do you think?

I wonder if you could consider seeking a professional therapist. A therapist that fits you would probably help you work your past out, whatever it was, and he/she would support you in your improvement. You are obviously suffering and I deeply believe that you deserve to find a way to feel better, which is definitely possible with the right help.

You also can find here someone who who will listen to you.

I wish you the so very best on your healing path, Faeriequeen13. Please take great and gentle care,

Gilles