Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it my fault? ***possible trigger***

pioneeringShade184 June 7th, 2018

I was abused by my father throughout my teens, and he also made me touch him....when I finally told someone I wasn't believed. Soon after I was kicked out of home...I stayed at a friends house. The same night she was having a party. Lots of people were drinking but I didn't. I fell asleep but I woke up feeling very strange...I wasn't alone...I didn't see his face...but he raped me...I understand that my drink had been spiked...

i never though I could trust...but have now going through 2 failed marriages....my second husband was always pressuring me into intimacy... I was often woke up with him all over me...thought that it was ok, but now know he was abusing me too...

i can't help blaming myself..

never been able to deal with all this...

the flashbacks are terrifying but I know I can't ever forget...

.I hate my body...it's been used by men all my life... and that's something I can't ever escape...😪😪

indigoBeing9907 July 8th, 2018

@pioneeringShade184

None of that was ever you fault and its awful that you have had to endure all of that and that its taken such a toll on your self esteem when really you deserve kindness ,understanding and compassion.

None of the blame your feeling belongs to you and im sorry that what you have been through has made you feel this way.

❤💐❤