Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I could use some help figuring all this out

brightEast9377 September 22nd, 2017

Hi,

I have attempted to contact many listeners regarding this issue but none so far have seemed to have knowledge in this area or feel comfortable discussing it with me.

My story is long and theres things that I dont understand or am able to begin to process, without some help. Im stubborn and dont ask for help often but now Im at my breaking point and I need someone to vent to who can understand and help me understand it all too.

If theres a listener out there thats willing to discuss 1-1 this topic with me please let me know, Im about ready to give up on finding someone to listen to me and this is my last attempt.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate you taking the time to read this post.

Rain45 September 23rd, 2017

@brightEast9377 Hey Bright, glad you posted here. I'm not sure what topic your referring to, but I'm sorry you have not been yet able to find a listener who you can talk to, who you feel can appreciate the struggles you are going through. There are some good listeners on the trauma team who may be available for a one to one, though not everyone has availability. If it is a trauma/ptsd you can also browse listeners and type in keywords to find listeners who say they take member chats on these topics.

It can be hard to ask for help. But sometimes, as with therapists and counsellors, you may need to try a few people before you click with that one person with whom you feel can support you as you need. But please keep trying, because there are some great listeners here. Always remember as well, there is support within the forums, and in our sessions if you would like to use that. I hope you find the right listener for you smiley

equalnotabove November 5th, 2017

@brightEast9377

I would be more than willing to help you!

Raveninthelabrynth November 5th, 2017

@brightEast9377 Hi Bright I'm Raven. I'm on the Team here in Trauma Support, and I take chats on Sexual Abuse/Assault and would be happy to chat with you. Please feel free to PM me anytime, and I will get back to you as soon I can. :)