Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi I’m new here

navyWater7580 November 12th, 2022

Hi, I’m new here. I’m looking for people who I can connect with on my healing journey after I was sexually assaulted. I finally got help for what happened to me and I told my mum and my partner about it as well. I’m not embarrassed or ashamed anymore but I don’t really talk about it much and sometimes I just want to celebrate the good days and have a bit of support for the challenges :) Also apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place, I’m still getting used to the app! 😄👍🏻

Sunrise110 November 12th, 2022

Hi and welcome. You are a very brave individual! There are some awesome people here to talk with and some lovely communities to be part of. Feel free to drop me a message anytime you need a chat 🙂

navyWater7580 OP November 12th, 2022

Thank you 😊

Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2022

@navyWater7580 hello and welcome to 7 cups ❤ congratulations on telling your loved ones about what happened, and well done for getting help. I'm not a listener but I normally hang around in the mcr, member club room. Come and say hi ❤ I've been through some bad stuff too, this is the perfect place for you to get support. It's very important to celebrate your good days and any little successess are big ones really ❤ I hope your life brings you only good things from now on

navyWater7580 OP November 13th, 2022

Thank you 😊

YourEmmie November 13th, 2022

@navyWater7580 Hey fellow newbie! I just wanted to say that you're so brave for telling people about what had happened to you, wishing you the best (:

navyWater7580 OP November 13th, 2022

Thank you :)