Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Boyfriend from hell *possibly triggering*

justanaveragegirl June 22nd, 2016

Back in high school I started dating this guy, nothing too serious but I really liked him. One night he decided to have a party, and of course there was alcohol involved. I assumed I would stay there for the night, which he said would be fine, so that was my plan. It got to a point where I got too drunk, couldn't function well, at all. I told him I wanted to sleep. He sent mostly everyone home, a few of his friends went to sleep upstairs and I was in his room asleep.

When I woke up in the night, I found myself naked in his bed, with him on top of me. I was a virgin. I was. Not anymore I guess. I couldn't really grasp what was happening as it happened so fast, more like disbelief I guess you could say. I got up, grabbed my clothes and asked for him to call me a cab, I just wanted to be home more than anything. He said "I can drive you". I said "that's stupid, you're drunk!", but no he wasn't drunk, he hadn't drank anything the whole night.

I've only ever told one person about this, hangs heavy over my head still. Just thought I'd get it out there and out of my head. 

NatRod777 June 22nd, 2016

@justanaveragegirl

hey, I don't know what to say, I wouldn't know the feeling you went through. I'm sorry you had to go through that especially when you had someone you thought you could trust. That ain't easy to bear, but that why Fod say take my yoke upon you fold is easy and my burden is light. God gives us hope amidst the impossible. Pray that he gives you strength. And I will keep you in prayer as well!

disneyfreak June 22nd, 2016

@justanaveragegirl you need to tell someone. Any trusted adult you're comfortable telling is best. This guy did something very wrong & took something from you without permission and is illegal. He NEEDS TO be punished for what he did to you. I'm so sorry this happened. I've never been raped but I have been molested so I know how you feel.

Blueberry1778 July 14th, 2016

@justanaveragegirl Actually had the exact same situation happen to me. Roughly, 8 years ago now. I still have nightmares ever once in awhile. Your story brought tears to my eyes because it truly was the same. However, my guy stayed around for what felt like forever before I could get rid of him. It's one of the most violating feelings to describe and from the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I can honestly say I understand. I've told one other person as well and she's my cousin. Please know you can talk to me if you need to.

justanaveragegirl OP August 6th, 2016

@Blueberry1778

I'm sorry that happened to you as well, it's a rough feeling to try to get over, and I'm not sure that it ever goes away. Not being able to trust anyone is probably my biggest problem as a result of it, even though 7 years have passed. It's something that I am working on daily and I've let some great people into my life and I do feel like putting it behind me is the best thing for me. I'm trying to keep a positive mind and live a positive life, and I believe that forgiveness is a huge part of that. What's done cannot be undone so I'm just moving on.

TallApple138 August 3rd, 2016

Good day @justanaveragegirl

I am really sorry to hear this happened to you and that you were betrayed by someone you trusted. ♡

I am glad you told us, and that you reached out and opened up about it. I think it's healthy.

All of the best for you, and remember, God can give you the strength you need ( if you ask Him to) ♥ ♥ ♥

SenpaiXD June 22nd, 2016

@justanaveragegirl

Sex without consent is a serious crime.

It's not even sex, it's rape. I do believe that this is a very serious matter and I suggest you go talk to a trusted adult about this situation.