Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where are the good people??

Peppery94 November 8th, 2022

Seriously, where are the genuine people at? I know that everyone is supportive when they say that there are good people, but why does it seem so hard to find what I need? Lately I've felt that my panic attacks aren't as intense and they aren't happening on the daily anymore. I still get triggered and think my life is going to end, but it's not as an intense feeling as before. I really would like to make a connection with someone that actually checks in on me and makes plans. I feel lonely and unsatisfied with my life. There's a change I know I need to make, but I feel so unmotivated to actually live my life if I feel that I am meaningless. Can anyone relate? ๐Ÿ˜”

amiableBlackberry92 November 9th, 2022

@,Peppery94

Yes I can relate. Being a trauma survivor makes it really difficult to trust so I am definitely feeling it's difficult to connect with good ppl. I think for me I learned in therapy about setting safe self boundaries which I never had any boundaries. Also learning to love myself has improved my standards. Don Miguel Ruiz books have helped me a lot. Especially " The voice of Knowledge" incredibly insightful self help book.

I'm happy to see your panic attacks are not so intense or frequent. That's a good sign your starting to heal. I have been dealing with them too .

Your life is incredibly valuable and important don't let anyone tell you different. You deserve the best life has to offer.

Best

ABB ๐Ÿ’œ