Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's talk!

comfortableKitty8713 November 10th, 2022

let's talk tell me what's been bothering you and why you feel the way you feel if you feel comfortable enough to respond or if you don't whatever it i want you guys to know i'm here to listen and respond to what you feel!

just know you are loved no matter what and we care

Optimisticempath November 12th, 2022

@comfortableKitty8713 thanks so much ☺

comfortableKitty8713 OP November 15th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

your welcome love❤️

Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2022

@comfortableKitty8713 hi ❤ I guess I wish I was like a normal 22 year old hanging out with friends, exp!oring and having fun. But I'm not like other girls, because of my last I'm now disabled physically and mentally. I don't go out because I'm afraid of what people might do or say. I'm trying really hard everyday to get stronger to get better. But it's hard it's hard to move forward sometimes

easyWater4109 November 14th, 2022

@comfortableKitty8713

I wish I wasn’t always the caregiver. I wish someone would take care of me for a little while so I can heal, but I suppose that person ought to be me.

comfortableKitty8713 OP November 15th, 2022

@easyWater4109

understandable i relate to this too but what i've learned is i have to allow myself some time and look out for myself!

lavenderWriter469 November 15th, 2022

I wish everything didn't feel so hard to do. Just walking has become a chore because of a chronic knee condition I've had for the past 3ish years. I want to do regular basic things without feeling like I'll pass out. I have no energy even after a full night of sleep and I don't know what to do.