Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help please

Mindfullife July 25th

T/w: trauma

mens issues

m guy and i just realised how digusting we men are
it makes me hate myself and my brothers its not my personal experiences but aboutv how thw world is we men are always rude rutheless and violent which is disgusting  that keep me hating myself more i dont know what to do please help

BlueSoul2290 July 25th

@blueTalker6226

Hey,
I totally get where you’re coming from. There are a lot of jerks out there, but there are also really great guys. And it’s the same with women. We are all human, capable of both good and bad. Anyway, I understand how you feel, and I think the best thing we can do is just try to be good people. If we all do our part, the world will be a better place and life might become easier and better for all of us.

Tinywhisper11 July 26th

@blueTalker6226 hi sweetie I'm Lola ❤ from my experiences women are just as violent and ruthless as men. It really doesn't have any thing to do with wether your make or female. All humans can be scary brutes. But then there's the good ones, and there are far more good people than bad. Don't hate humans, never give up on people and remember you have the power to make this world a better place for everyone, just one kind deed at a time ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ please don't hate yourself for other people's behaviour