Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My traumatic event

persistentPeach3848 September 2nd, 2016

I don't know how say this otherwise but blunt. I have been circumcised when I was 9 years old with anesthetics that had no effect on pain.3 members of my family had to hold me while doctor was doing the procedure. Worst part is not the pain but the fact that my parents still believe that all the screaming was fake

EleNergy September 2nd, 2016

@persistentPeach3848 I'm sorry that was done to you at such a late age - I can only imagine how hard the pain must have been and the it must be horrible remembering it so clearly. However, you were able to get through the horrifying pain and you're working on dealing with these memories and that is the important thing. Thank you for sharing your story, stay strong.

persistentPeach3848 OP September 2nd, 2016

@EleNergy thank you for your attention and your support. Thank you for taking your time . the story. It helps a lot. :D

KristenHR September 4th, 2016

@persistentPeach3848

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you. I'm really sorry you're parents thought it was fake screaming. How are you managing today with what you had to deal with, particularly from your parents?

TheHumanTorch September 6th, 2016

@persistentPeach3848 You are a very brave person. I am so sorry that this has occured, and I hope things get better for you.