Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fear and support

niceMoon4358 June 4th, 2015

The last month or two has really been triggering to me. I'm almost back to the anxiety and fear and depression in the aftermath that I worked so hard to escape. I feel alone a lot. I isolate more than I should. I'm just having a hard time. I try when I can push hard enough to reach out to my friends, my support, and here. But I feel like I'm wearing people down or I can't find what to say when I have their attn. it's not fair to keep doing this to them. Therapy is hard, but I keep going, hoping I'll have a day where I don't question life as much and stay in the negativity. I promised I'd fight, and Imdoing that.....Im just afraid of everything that is going on inside me and afraid to turn and find no one is here.

niceMoon4358 OP July 22nd, 2015

Following up....Im still stuck. I hate who I am, how I feel, and that I can't break through this. Nightmares, flashbacks, and anxiety attacks are a daily occurrence. I feel disconnected from everyone, don't belong. Too much for people. Frustrating everyone. Don't know who to talk to. Don't even know where to start or what I need to say. This sucks.

pepethepineapple August 23rd, 2015

I am so sorry to hear that. If ever you need someone to talk to, I'm always here (I've subscribed to this thread)