Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Acknowledging the 2015 Nepal Earthquakes | Your tips

Farheen April 26th, 2015

As many of you might know, about 40 tremors of earthquakes have been experienced since yesterday withits epicentre being in Nepal. The tremors caused a great loss of life and property in Nepal as well as several states in India.

We may get members/guests that were affected directly or indirectly by it, eventually if not now. So let's dedicate this thread for sharing any tips, example chats or information you may have for dealing with such members or such situations or simply discuss your experiences with earthquakes or other natural disasters.

>>Click here to know more about the incidents<<

>>Click here to know more about the incidents<<

peacebird April 26th, 2015

Every time we pray, positive energy goes to where it is being sent. Let's pray for help for those affected.

Chiana April 26th, 2015

Such sadness, and devastation. I had lived in Japan during the 2011 TohokuEarthquake. The absolute terror will never go away. The thousands of aftershocks,all the earthquakes before. Something I will never forget, my daughter was almost 3 and still remembers that it woke her up from a nap. My heart goes out to ALL those in Nepal and surrounding areas.

One of these days I will write more about the earthquake and what we went through, but for now, just know I understand and I am here to offer any support I can.

Farheen OP April 26th, 2015

Yes, being in a situation like it yourself just makes you empathizebetter.

We had to evacuate our buildings about 6 times since yesterday. It didn't do any damage here, but it was quite stressful. Especially for all the elderly who had to walk down the stairs from 10th floor, 19th floor, and so on.

For now, let's pray for all the people in the areas being affected by earthquakes.