Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, I'm Tabby ♡

TabbyCat97 July 30th, 2023

Hey hey everybody :)

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I'm Tabby, a group moderator in the Trauma Support Community 💕

I host open chats for Trauma Survivors on the Teen side 🐾

I have made this post to introduce myself, to tell you all a little more about me ♡

A little about me ~

I am a 16 year old girl from England and my pronouns are she/her 💜

I love cats! I also enjoy nature, making bracelets and volunteering to help wherever I can :)

In my previous home, I had a cat called Poppy - she was a Tabby Cat, and that's where my name comes from :3

Why I'm apart of the Trauma Support Team ~

I have personally been through a lot of trauma in my life since being very young and I know how difficult living with trauma, and the long term affects it can have, is. I want to be there for, and support others going through similar things to what I have been through, and I love volunteering <3 The Trauma Support Community is wonderful, and I love that there is a safe space for people to come to who may be struggling :')

My Future Plans ~

My future plans are to continue hosting Open Support Chats for Trauma Survivors on teenie land and to hopefully start helping out some in forums and answering some posts :)

Thank you all so much for reading a little about me :) I am always here for you all! You're pawesome awesome, and we care about you here <3

From,

Tabz 🐾

YourCaringConfidant July 30th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 I absolutely love how you made a post to introduce yourself to everyone... although, even without it, there is no post you can write to fully show how amazing and supportive you are. You are truly wonderful in all that you do. I know you mentioned you love volunteering and it shows. Look at you, Tabby. You are all over making a difference in the loves of many. Your username is a familiar face and one we all know and love. I am so proud of you. How you do it all, I have no idea how, but you hold it down and I applaud your efforts. <3 Hugs Tabby!

cat-couple-cute-cats.gif

WorkingitThrough2 July 30th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

This is a very nice intro, and I am sure you are greatly appreciated. Good luck and thanks for all you do❤️😊

trueconfidant123 July 31st, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Hello Tabby! Thank you for this lovely introduction post. I have seen you around being the most active cupser. I appreciate your strength in turning your challenges to a means for supporting those who are going through trying times. Your aim is selfless and your contribution, commendable.

pusheen-cat.gif