Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, I am Bunny!

Bunnylovesyou September 12th, 2023

Hey lovelies 💕

I'm Bunny, a group moderator for the Trauma Support community!

I host chats every Wednesday (currently its at 11pm est, my schedule is a bit wild xD) for teens with any dissociative disorder.

A little bit about me:

I am a 15 year old genderfluid (they/he/she/it) pronouns, who lives in Tennessee (southern us). I absolutely adore reading and writing and playing musical instruments. I play 4 (clarinet, piano, guitar, and trumpet!). I am homeschooled because i travel a lot.

I have ADHD, PSTD, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, and I am the host of a Partial DID system. I am a sexual abuse, and mental abuse survivor.

Why am I a part of this team?

When i joined 7cups on the listener side (i have been here since June 2022 on my M) I knew i had to do something for fellow systems and dissociative disorders. I found the team, and asked @Audienta if maybe i could open it up for hosting on the teen side. and that's how Wednesday chats were born.

Other roles i have on 7cups:

I am a member of the safety patrol, a peer supporter, a newbie hub mod, a lgtbq mod, a listener room supporter. I love being on the forums and the chat rooms and taking personal chats.

I hope to continue hosting for this community and spreading the love.

take care, and never forget Bunny loves you 💕

-Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

Aww you're so fantabulous, Bunnyyy, thank youu for stepping up to bring more support and engagement for the teen side in trauma support community. Good wishes for your rolesss. 💗

Bunnylovesyou OP September 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much 💕💕

Romona789789 September 19th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

I am trying to heal my cptsd, but i have just hit a spot where i want to blame the people who gave me trauma, it is like i am tired of doing this work.

I seriously am just TIRED. I am working all alone on myself and doing chores for myself. I have no energy to do anything else, but i also need to find work. But there's the problem, when i go for interviews, a slight change in the interviewer's voice and my brain starts thinking the worst.

I am frustrated and so energyless. I just want this all to end.

I had to vent :-(

Bunnylovesyou OP September 19th, 2023

@Romona789789

Romona that seems so tiring and exhausting and I am so so so proud of you for working.

as for the cpstd, im again so proud of you for healing, i know how hard it is. its ok to blame others and it is very exhausting.

Romona789789 September 19th, 2023

And, all this when I was very functional four years ago.

I guess I am also frustrated becos all of that functionality I am struggling to find again.

:-(((

Thanks Bunny

Bunnylovesyou OP September 19th, 2023

@Romona789789

its often a struggle and a road that isn't linear. you will have times where you are high functioning, as well as times where it is low functioning.

just know you arent alone

Romona789789 September 20th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou💗