Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

osddid

tohealthemoon May 16th

we have complex childhood trauma that led to our DID forming - it's a trauma specific disorder

we don't consider ourself as singular because we're not. we're multiple parts to a whole, and each part is distinct in some way. be it preferred names / pronouns, or mannerisms, sexualities, hobbies, interests, and even certain opinions. sure a lot of them are common among all of us, but certainly not all of them.

for us, it kinda feels like having brain roommates. we live together and work as a team to keep the body functioning and survive daily life. almost everyone has a role of some kind, whether it's innerworld or outerworld

so yeah. i kinda just wanted to ramble about our sys a lil to get it off my chest. a common interest between a lot of us is psychology, so feel free to ask any questions about our system / osddid as a whole, and we'll answer to the best of our ability. if we get stumped on something, we'll try finding a reliable resource of some kind to explain it instead - though it may be difficult with how little research there is on it compared to other disorders

we're also open to making friends and would enjoy having more people to talk to, so feel free to shoot us a message :]

Hi! I’d love to talk to you <3

tohealthemoon OP May 16th

hello ! o/

@tohealthemoon

I've been longing to learn more about DID and have a friend with it, because systems seem like really really cool people <3 There are a lot of systems on 7Cups and they are such amazing people <3