Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Transformation of the Awareness and Education on Dissociative Disorders Project

audienta June 4th, 2023

Hello everyone,

We've got the feedback, via the feedback form you can find here, that there is a need for discussions and posts on trauma-related topics that aren't related to dissociative disorders. To make things easier, I've decided to transform the Awareness and Education on Dissociative Disorders Project into a trauma sub-community building project. This means, that, for example, the Dissociative Disorders Discussion Team will become the Trauma Sub-Community Discussion team and the Dissociative Disorders Writing Team will become the Trauma Sub-Community Writing Team.

If you have any feedback or ideas, please share them here.

Take care,

audienta

Tagging the current sub-community leaders: @audienta @TabbyCat97 @AnnaSilverberg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@audienta

Ooh that means more support for a spectrum of topics! Way to go, y'all!❤

audienta OP June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes, that's the goal!

HealingTalk June 4th, 2023

@audienta

Strongly agree!

Also, some people might experience various kinds of issues, People with PTSD might experience dissociations, people with dissociative disorders might have PTSD symptoms, etc. This might happen for the different kinds of traumas covered in this community. So there might be many synergies in a diverse and comprehensive approach.

audienta OP June 5th, 2023

@HealingTalk

I absolutely agree! It's going to take a while, since it's a lot of steps to go, but I'm looking forward to an open, active sub-community.