Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

There wasn't enough love.

LuckyDragon88 Monday

So many people I knew just didn't love enough. They didn't know how to or they were selfish. My life has taken many bad turns and so many people could have prevented that. I find that a very hard thing to swallow. I'm supposed to just accept it and move on. I'm considering therapy after I have paid for a new kitchen appliance.

Another thing I feel strongly about is sexual liberation. And I was very much discouraged from it for a long time when I was younger. That has had a massive impact on me. Today I have felt very turned off because there is not enough love in my life. I'm just a product of a failed society. I would consider that I'm the one with the problem, but I have strong principles that contradict that idea. I believe that sharing is caring and that every single person in society should see to it that others write down their thoughts at home using various notebooks with different purposes. To be quite frank I've never met anyone in life who has put that into practice. I am disheartened. Thankyou for reading.

Apeatrice Tuesday

@LuckyDragon88

Dropping in to give you a hug (if accepted) 🫂🫂