Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Masterpost: Posts of the Trauma Support Writing Team

audienta March 31st, 2023

Hello everyone,

Here's a list of all the posts that the Trauma Sub-Community Writing Team has created, organized in three sections: Trauma-Related Disorders, Dissociative Disorders, and Community-Building.

Trauma-Related Disorders

Educational Posts

These posts are primarily there for listeners and people who want to inform themselves about trauma-related disorders.

Supportive Posts

These posts are primarily there to support members who have a trauma-related disorder themselves.

Dissociative Disorders

Educational Posts

These posts are primarily there for listeners and people who want to inform themselves about dissociative disorders.

Supportive Posts

These posts are primarily there to support members who have a dissociative disorder themselves.

Community-Building

• (so empty)

If you have a topic idea for a post or want to join the Trauma Sub-Community Writing Team, please fill in this form (clickable). Here's the list of our current writers. In addition to that, please comment down below if you want to be tagged in future posts.

Take care,

audienta

(lastly updated 6/14/2024)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 31st, 2023

@audienta

"So empty" :P Looking forward to see them filled! Thankyou to everyone involved! ❤

audienta OP March 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I've only got two hands and one brain to publish posts... :P

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 31st, 2023

@audienta Haha aww and yet y'all are collaborating so well and doing an incredible job at it! ❤

audienta OP April 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm really happy that a lot of people are supporting the project!

HealingTalk June 9th, 2023

@audienta

Thank you, Audi!

This is a great collection of resources that were produced thanks to your initiative.

It's also very valuable that you motivated a group of people who otherwise would not have written such a collection of useful articles.

Our Communities need supportive and informative content written by its members and teams. You gave a successful example of how this is possible to promote on a significant scale.

A prototype that might be replicated in other subcommunities, to better support their members by creating more informative and supportive content tailored to their needs.

Congratulations on a great and successful project!

audienta OP June 9th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Thank you so much for the support that you've shown me since I've started this project! I really appreciate it!

HealingTalk June 10th, 2023

@audienta

You are welcome, Audi!

You gave me through this Project the opportunity to express and put into practice aspirations that I had dormant for much time.

And now I am happy to see how you are reinvigorating the Trauma community team. Trauma is such a supportive community! Much good is done here.

Working for the Project, and now the Trauma team is a blessing I am thankful for.