Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk what to call this

Uglybee July 18th

I'm angry for myself. I'm angry for the little girl in me who was hurt so badly. I'm angry for the trauma you caused me. I'm angry you never fixed me after breaking me. I'm angry I have to pick up the pieces, but I do it anyways and apologize to you for the mess. Why? Why do I care what people so hateful think of me? Maybe because you were supposed to be my family the people I should have been loved by. Maybe. I want to be angry enough to be done but, I don't have anymore room. I'm full.

BlueDarkAurora July 18th

@Uglybee My heart hurts for you <3 Sometimes the family we are given is anything but a family to us. It's alright to be angry and want to be done with someone who caused so much pain. You have a lot of strength cause you pick yourself up and still have the heart to ask forgiveness for something that is not your fault. 

Opinion of such people doesn't matter once you realise how little value they have, they are just vile. I've seen people broken beyond repair and yet they have the kindest heart and have so much love to give. Protect your light and I pray someday you be able to walk away and be able to heal <3

starryCandy6123 July 18th

It’s not your fault. You can not, blame your younger self. Because she was not able to defend herself, Family can be loving, but they can also hurt . The reason is that you , are still trying to get there, approval, love. You are trying to find who to blame, easy to blame uour younger self, you should not worry about , these people. And find people who love you