Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello everyone!

WillingToHelpU May 27th

Hello everyone! I'm WillingToHelpU, also known as Will or Willing. I'm a room supporter for Trauma Support, and I host sessions in chats (mostly) weekly, along with being an ATL on here. Right now, I host support chats for teens with dissociative disorders on Wednesdays and guided support chats for adult trauma survivors on Fridays.

Outside of Cups, I am a full-time student who is also doing neuroimaging research (which is why my hosting schedule can sometimes be thrown in the loop as my academic schedule changes). I'm in the last semester of my undergrad and have been navigating this experience as a disabled, queer, and trans person with a service dog at my side. This leads me to give back to my community through my involvement on Cups and campus, as I understand just how tough life can be.

When I'm not on Cups or in my lab, I'm either playing fetch with my dog, riding horses, listening to music, or playing comfy video games. You can also catch me taking several naps or doing art, as I truly believe in the idea of 'rest is resistance' (for more on this topic, I recommend looking up Tricia Hersey and her organization, The Nap Ministry).

I really enjoy the work I do here on Cups, and I have been floating around this website since 2019. I enjoy being a room supporter with trauma support, being an ATL, and also just being here for people. I like to let my personal experiences guide me, but I am always open to learning more, as I believe each and every person I talk to brings a different and very important viewpoint.

Thank you for reading and being here, and I hope you have a restful day. :)

@WillingToHelpU

That is such a wonderful introduction. Thank youu for being here contributing your valuable time in supporting the community, while you navigate your personal challenges and life too. Looking forward to see you around more.đź’›