Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel without escape

TipTipTip August 18th

Hello everyone, help, I am in a lot of pain and I need someone to listen to me, I have so much to tell and it is a very long story, I know all of you are going through a difficult time and I wish you to find the peace and love you need to heal yourself, if someone would listen to me even though it might be long I would be very grateful, because I really don't know what to do anymore and how to continue, I might sound too needy, because I am... If someone could read this knowing my story and not find me ridiculous or pathetic, I think maybe I might have the right to raise my head again, I can't take it anymore feeling ashamed all the time, feeling and being told that it's wrong what I feel and my reactions, I don't even feel the right to burst into tears anymore and I would like to do that, I feel a great humiliation and I feel like I'm going to crush down and break, and maybe it would be better because the alternative is constantly feeling this burning. Thank you to every one who will read this and thank you so much if some feel like can help and listen. Love to you all.

Tinywhisper11 August 19th

@TipTipTip hi sweetie ❤❤ wraps you up in a cosy blanket and hugs you tightly ❤❤ everything is gonna be ok ❤ I'm here to listen and support you. You can talk to me ❤❤