Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coping With Social Anxieties

WellsFiction March 11th

I've always dealt with social anxiety. I'm always stumbling on my words, second guessing myself because of fear of others opinions or reactions. It's like I struggle to process information. I realize those dark inner thoughts aren't true and are just holding me back. I desire to be able to talk to others and be  open and vulnerable. Being social is a very important tool I want to master. How do I go from a lone wolf to a social butterfly :)

Tinywhisper11 March 11th

@WellsFiction hi sweetie ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ I'm a lone wolf myself, so I'm not sure what to really say, except I understand what your feeling and I wish you good luck on your journey to becoming a social butterfly, remember we are all here for you ❤ rooting you on ❤

WellsFiction OP March 11th

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks Tiny! Hope you're doing better. Don't hug me too hard. I'm having chest pains. Going to see doc tomorrow. I'll keep you updated, sunshine :)

Tinywhisper11 March 12th

@WellsFiction chest pains😱 I don't think you should wait till tommorow! You need to go to the hospital now. Are you ok??? 

WellsFiction OP March 12th

@Tinywhisper11 I think it has to do with stress. thank you for your concern tho Tiny. 💜

Tinywhisper11 March 12th

@WellsFiction did you see the doctor yet???? Oh stress pains are not good😥 is there anything I can do to help you?

WellsFiction OP March 13th

@Tinywhisper11 Hey Tiny. Yes, I saw him yesterday, The issue I'm having is heart related. Going to have echos done at his office on Monday. Also may schedule a stress test with my cardiologist. Waiting to hear back from her.  I'm scheduled to have an MRI of my chest next month already, so that is good. I'm glad to finally be talking about this and figuring out what is wrong. Talking to me and encouraging me is all I need from you love. Girl, thanks so much for asking. You're the sweetest and the best 😇😊💛

Tinywhisper11 March 13th

@WellsFiction heart related *pulls worried face* I'm glad the tests and everything are being done quickly ❤ are you ok? This all must be a bit scary for you. Do they have any idea what it could be? Is it stress?? You can have my heart, I'd be happy to give it to you if it would mean you get healthy again. Do you have someone, family or friend to go with you on your appointments??

WellsFiction OP March 13th

@Tinywhisper11 Yeah. It's a bit nerve wracking honestly. Not exactly sure what is going on, yet getting closer. My mom takes me, goes with me. I'm thankful to have doctors and medical assistance close by. Being born with an extremely rare disorder makes it tricky to understand what's going on.

Tinywhisper11 March 14th

@WellsFiction ohhh! I'm not sure what disorder you were born with, but if it helps you can share my eating disorder🤗 yep! We gonna eat dis order of chicken wings and dis order of fries😁😁 I'm sorry! just trying to make you smile ❤ I'm glad you have your mum and great healthcare ❤❤  right here if you want to talk of get things of your chest ❤❤ I love you  ❤ gives you a gentle hug ❤

WellsFiction OP March 14th

@Tinywhisper11 No worries, Tiny. I appreciate your concern plus humor. You won't know what I have, but it's called MPS. Here's the link. https://mpssociety.org/ I have so much to be thankful for. It helps me cope with the negative thoughts.  I love chicken wings, especially BBQ. Thanks hon. Hug you back always!

Tinywhisper11 March 15th

@WellsFiction oh wow😞 that's a terrible disease😞 don't worry your heart will be ok, your gonna be just fine ❤ holds you close to my heart and never let's you go  ❤❤ I'm right here for you, you don't have to worry and suffer alone. Gives you the giantist tiny hug evvverrr, I love you ❤how are you feeling?

WellsFiction OP March 15th

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you, Lola. I feel nervous, but alright. Thanks for talking to me. Most ghost or turn the other cheek which is so lame :)

Tinywhisper11 March 15th

@WellsFiction it's ok sweetie ❤ I'm not ever gonna ghost you or turn the other cheek. I'm not going anywhere ❤ yep! Like a octopus 🐙 on your face your stuck with me😁 I'm your friend and I care about you ❤ and having the fear over you since very young about this rare disease, and all the things that come with it. Damn! Your such a strong lady. I'm not sure if you believe in God but I do and will keep you in my prayers. I'm right  here with you. ❤❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11 Of course I  believe in God. I encountered God at a very young age. I read the Bible almost daily and love to research the word.  One of my cousins plus my youth pastor are priests or priestess I guess would be the correct term. Thank you very much, Tiny. Big things come in small packages and that is definitely true of you my friend! I hope everything is going swell for you too. I'm always here for you too,  but I'm sure you already know that :)

Tinywhisper11 March 15th

@WellsFiction wow! A priestess in your family ❤❤ that's really cool. Does anything about your illness play on your mind? It must be a very scary thing to have😞 I know knowing it's a miracle of I live to 40 plays on my mind alot, so there must be a lot that plays in your mind. I'm gonna try to to sleep, goodnight angel ❤❤ I hope your feeling ok?

@Tinywhisper11 Honestly I'm never sure. Okie dokie. Sleep well sweetie. Chat later! 

Tinywhisper11 March 16th

@WellsFiction good morning ❤ or evening or night! Just wanted to check in on you ❤❤ how as your day been? Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ 

WellsFiction OP March 16th

@Tinywhisper11 Hey Tiny. I'm on the east coast. Which time zone are you in? Thanks. I slept really well last night. Didn't experience any pressure or pain. How did you sleep :)

Tinywhisper11 March 16th

@Tinywhisper11 I'm in UK. I don't understand which time some UK is in. But yep! I taking sleeping meds every night the doctor prescribes me, I can outsleep a sloth 😎. That's good that you slept well with our any pain or pressure ❤❤❤ I hope you have a great day ❤  take it easy ok? And if any problems go straight to the hospital I'm worried about you. I love you ❤

WellsFiction OP March 17th

Nice! Thanks Tiny. Getting my echo scan tomorrow morning. Can't wait! Take care 🍀

Tinywhisper11 March 17th

@WellsFiction let me know how it goes heart ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 March 18th

@WellsFiction I hope everything went well today ❤